PC game in which you could play as a Knight Elf and a Mage

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Jaksa245

Post by Jaksa245 »

I remember playing it during the early 2000's on a windows XP PC and i remember that its set on a different planet with monsters and i remember that at the start of the game you are the Knight walking trough the forest and a dragon flies over you and that at some other point of the game at some castle or something similar you control a giant stone statue and walk over a bridge and you can break stuff while you're walking on it and that at also at some point you go to some guys castle in the snowy mountains and help him defend it against big blue monsters that attack climbing the walls until they break the gate and i remember that the game is in chapters that go 1 trough 10 or maybe more but at the last one you get teleported to some other dimension and fight the boss while he spawns his minions.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Jaksa245 wrote: i remember that at the start of the game you are the Knight walking trough the forest and a dragon flies over you and that at some other point of the game at some castle or something similar you control a giant stone statue and walk over a bridge
A completely wild guess: Dungeon Siege II.