Pub Food!

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
Chanson

Pub Food!

Post by Chanson »

Take your favorite pub food, and bring it up, or mash it up with something else- or just make it gourmet.

Mine are buffalo wings, make it a sandwich. Yeah, I thought I was a genius when I came up with it, and then I saw Hardee's has the Spicy Buffalo Chicken sandwich, so I tried it It's got the Frank's hot sauce like the OG buffalo wings have, and it's huge and messy. Very nice.

I just wish it had bleu cheese dressing instead of ranch. That would make it perfect.

I also was watching Food Network with my friend the other day, and Rachel Ray was making Buffalo Wings style pizza, which also looked pretty awesome.
Strawberry shortcakes are yum yum.
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by emmzee »

This link was posted on lifehacker.com recently:

"The 10 Best Things To Do With Leftover Easter Eggs"
http://www.fabulousfoods.com/holidays/e ... teggs.html

In particular, the first recipe, for "Scotch Eggs", looks good ... I'll try it in two weeks or so when my exams nstuff are over :D
Owner / Webmaster of DOSGames.com for over 20 years

Download my free ebook: The Historical Reliability of the New Testament
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

My favorite pub (The Union Jack) makes this swiss rye thickburger that's so bloody tall you can hurt your jaw trying to get your mouth around it if you're not careful. It's got just about anything a man could want on it - a huge slab of hamburger, melted swiss cheese, onions, mushrooms, pickles, tomatoes, peppers and enough hot mustard to drown in, all mashed between 2 hunks of rye bread.

"Chip sandwhiches" are pretty good too - thick french fried potato wedges on bread with plenty of mayonaise. Even better if you do sweet potatoes.
MaryBeth

Post by MaryBeth »

Grew up in Buffalo, nothing better than our wings!!!
julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by julie124 »

I hate wings.. they're too damn messy, I dont eat pub food at all.