Win98 side scroller w/floating cities

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
kaitlin4599

Win98 side scroller w/floating cities

Post by kaitlin4599 »

ok need help finding this pc game came out in the 90's maybe 80's and from what i can remember the intro had something to do with floating cities in the sky and in the game if im not mistaken u built things and destroyed things it was for windows 98

edit more info about said game the intro showed the cities aka islands breaking apart and floating into the sky what game is this?

if i remember correctly the objective was to make it to the last city/floating island and blow it up or blow its generator up

edit game was for windows 98 and from what i can remember u viewed game play from the side but it was not a side scroller it was viewed in a way similar to lemmings and u had to try to blow up this generator to lower a shield i think all i can remember is the awesome intro where it shows the cities breaking away from earth and rising to the sky

edit game came on cd and was installed on my dads old windows 98 pc
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

I'll make a wild guess and ask if it wasn't The Tone Rebellion.

Also I changed your topic title to something with a bit more info, as per the rules
kaitlin4599

Post by kaitlin4599 »

tone rebellion sounds about right only the intro doesnt look like i remember but being that i played the game when i was still in high school my memory could be wonky i do remember the game having an unusual name