Haunted house game [Rocky Horror show]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
tyco

Haunted house game [Rocky Horror show]

Post by tyco »

Since you helped me with my first game, maybe you could help me find the second one. I know it's not exactly a DOS game(although maybe it had a dos version), it's a game i played on my spectrum zx, and i couldn't find it anywhere. It's about a haunted house. You select the character(boy or girl) and you enter the house. There you partner, will be kidnapped and trapped. To free him you have to find puzzle pieces scattered throughout the mansion and bring them to a place, where behind the curtain is your trapped partner. There are numerous rooms, some teleport you to weird places, you have to collect some items and use them somewhere else...its got a somewhat platform feel. The funniest thing i remember it that if you ran into a lady, she will steal your clothes and then you will have to find them, somewhere in the mansion. The objective is to find all the puzzle pieces, and get out. If you are naked you have to find your clothes to. All of this before the temperature drops and you die. I never actually finished the game, and I've been searching it for a while now. The grafix are in 2 colors, black and another color, pixaleted. Each screen is colored differently, and can vary from purple, red,green, blue, pink, yellow, etc...
Does anybody knows this game? If the post does not fit here(this not being a dos game and all),please delete it, and sorry for the inconvenience.
All the best!
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
tyco

Post by tyco »

Sadly no. The grafix on this one are to good. The game had similar grafix to the bobby bearing game.
Frodo
One ring to rule them all...

Post by Frodo »

Sounds like the fantastic Rocky Horror Show on the Spectrum, to me. Wonderful game! :D
http://www.mobygames.com/game/zx-spectr ... orror-show

Note: There is a pc game with the same name, but it's a completely different game. :angry:
Please click on my dragons, to help them grow - Image Image Image
tyco

Post by tyco »

Yes this is the one! loved this game when i was little. Used to play hours of this one, bobby bearing, Alcatraz Harry and winter championship...
Thank you!
Frodo
One ring to rule them all...

Post by Frodo »

My pleasure. :thumbsup:
Please click on my dragons, to help them grow - Image Image Image