Hera-old ultima 1 clone...requesting game walkthrough!!!

Ask for help with playing games, or post your own tips and strategies.
MightyKrendarian

Hera-old ultima 1 clone...requesting game walkthrough!!!

Post by MightyKrendarian »

All I need is a place where I can get some hints about where I'm supposed to go at the start, can't seem to find out ANYTHING about where to go to get started at least dungeon-hacking!!! :(
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

>> HERE << you will find it.
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

Lol, I found the easter egg on that site... and I'm not telling!
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

Congrats Larry,
you're the 9542157865321457854562'iest one to find it.
MightyKrendarian

Canniballistic Boneaters

Maybe you guys could all get jobs with the art smass dept. of the local ipswitch shipdit colossal smidiot timewasters club...thanks so far for nothing....glad I realized these forums are a waste of time...too bad....thought I would find some helpful hints on a HINT forum by some adults not some lame children... :no:
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Re: Canniballistic Boneaters

Post by dosraider »

MightyKrendarian wrote:Maybe you guys could all get jobs with the art smass dept. of the local ipswitch shipdit colossal smidiot timewasters club...thanks so far for nothing....glad I realized these forums are a waste of time...too bad....thought I would find some helpful hints on a HINT forum by some adults not some lame children... :no:
Oh .... sorry Mister Mightywhatever.
I really thought you didn't knew about google, so I pointed you to it.

We can reasonably assume you can read , write , or you wouldn't be posting on a forum.

Next step : translate your post to something more coherent.
What the MightyKrendarian really wrote:I'm too lazy to search myself, so you all search the info I need for me, will you?
Have a nice day. :)
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

Can you say "Thesauruses rock!"? :laugh:

And, thanks dosraider, I'm actually proud of myself :D
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
MightyKrendarian

TRIED GOOGLE

O.K. here's what I did....I googled it and there were 102 occurences for Hera: sword of rhin....... the first three were either to dosgames (which doesn't have any game hints for this game) and the other two were NOT fruitful either, the other 99 were about historical references to the actual goddess Hera...which also provided NOTHING about this game...if this game is a dupe then I am going to suggest they remove it because I have walked everywhere possible and cannot get to a storyline, a dungeon, or anything to prove to me that I am playing a progressive functional game. Why dont one of you guys google it for yourself to see what I'm talking about?.....(I personally am starting to believe this is a gag game, or one that is incomplete...try it and see if you can find more than three towns, one ruins that doesn't have any purpose, and one travelling band of nomads or some darn thing) What I need to find is someone with an actual interest in the game instead of people who want to annoy noobs with their wasting of time....
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

You have a good point there, really.

You should demand a refund.
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

well, I know there's a U8 port called Pentagram, and there's one for Ultima 2... but I can't remember its name. They're both searchable on sourceforge.
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

Could it be that the Mightyone missed a little bit of info on the gamesheet ?

More precise : the shareware line ?
It's normal for a shareware game to be restricted, me thinks that if want the full game he will have to order it.
IF that's still valid or possible is another question.
Many of those ol'shareware games are simply vanished as full game.
MightyKrendarian wrote:What I need to find is someone with an actual interest in the game instead of people who want to annoy noobs with their wasting of time....
Please stop your rants.

What you need to find are some glasses and read the info sheets.
What you need to find is someone who maybe can give you the full version.
And about waste of time ... our time is as valuable to us than yours to you.
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

Well, if you had have just posted something useful to begin with, instead of stupid flames, I'm thinking he wouldn't have posted any of his "rants".

If you quit being a dick to him, he'll stop being a dick to you... maybe.

Oh, and btw... he's not even looking for the GAME, he's looking for a WALK-THROUGH... maybe YOU should get some glasses...
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Re: TRIED GOOGLE

Post by dosraider »

MightyKrendarian wrote:..if this game is a dupe then I am going to suggest they remove it because I have walked everywhere possible and cannot get to a storyline, a dungeon, or anything to prove to me that I am playing a progressive functional game.
In other words : a teaser, AKA shareware, not a full game.
MightyKrendarian

"shareware"

glad to say thanks for all your time, and I mean it...I am not without appreciation of a joke well played...lol...din't necessarily like it played on me.. :blah: .....in the future I now know the meaning of "shareware"...apologies on my own ignorance, and thanks for the education....damn, what a waste of time, I spent at least 20 hours trying to crack SOMETHING on that game...not to mention the additional 10 or so sifting the internet for any info I could find...even about "restel enterprises...aaauuuggghhh!!!...oh well
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

wardrich wrote:Oh, and btw... he's not even looking for the GAME, he's looking for a WALK-THROUGH... maybe YOU should get some glasses...
Who need glasses Wardrich ?
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Re: Hera-old ultima 1 clone...requesting game walkthrough!!!

Post by wardrich »

MightyKrendarian wrote:All I need is a place where I can get some hints about where I'm supposed to go at the start, can't seem to find out ANYTHING about where to go to get started at least dungeon-hacking!!! :(

Tends to translate to: I need a walkthrough.
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

Or if you know what the game is that is hosted on this site:
I have no idea that I can't progress in this evaluation copy.

It's extremely restricted.