mega pack 5

Add your own reviews of games here.
abyss
Moloral Compass
Moloral Compass

mega pack 5

Post by abyss »

This is the best great games collection. It includes the full versions of Entomorph,flight unlimited (special edition),fx fighter,great Naval Battles: Burning steel 1939-1942, Jagged Alliance, One of my favourite games pinball fantasies Deluxe,pool champions,primal rage which is a strange but fun fighting game, My second favourite game Terminal velocity and warlords 2 deluxe.

Gameplay: This is an awesome great games pack and the only bad games are pool and great naval battles. But it does include very fun games. You will be playing the games for a long time. 10/10

graphics: It includes games with very good graphics and was released in 1996. The graphics for the games are very good. 10/10

Sound: megamedia sure did pick some very good games for the megapack 5. All the games sound really good. Their is not one game that does not sound bad. 10/10

Compatiability: All the games were windows 3.1x and windows 95 compatiable.10/10

Replayability: You will not go bored of the collection pack very quickly as it has a lot of awesome games. 10/10

Overall: An absolutely perfect great gae pack. It has awesome games with very good sounds and graphics and yet they can all run on a windows 3.1x and windows 95. 10/10

My favourite game is still strike base.
<i>Formerly known as Hulk Hogan.</i>
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

abyss wrote:I keep getting shot down on the first level or my base gets destroyed. Strikebase is a 3d shoting game that is somewhat like descent but a lot better.
You posted that today.
Something I don't understand is that you call this your favorite game, but you don't seem to get further than the first level.

That's kinda strange, for a favorite game, or is there something I don't get here ?
abyss
Moloral Compass
Moloral Compass

Post by abyss »

A favourite game does not have to be a game that you are good at.
<i>Formerly known as Hulk Hogan.</i>
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

Indeed, you are right , a valid point.

So it was simply something I didn't get.