telengard

Add your own reviews of games here.
abyss
Moloral Compass
Moloral Compass

telengard

Post by abyss »

I will be reviewing telengard which is one of the first graphical rpg games.

gameplay: The gameplay is very hard but once you get through the game a bit than the gameplay gets easier. It is pretty in depth as you can get items or go into the inn to heal which is quite similar to many other rpgs but telengard does all the rpging a lot better than the other rpgs. I usually hate rpg games but telengard is actually good. It also is not turn based like many other rpg games. 10/10

graphics: The graphic are simple and it is an rpg where you don't have to spend a lot of time to find an area. It is better in graphics thn the ascii rpg games and you don't have to spend a lot of time to find an area which is the thing i hate the most about other rpg games. 10/10

sound: The sounds are a little basic compared to some other rpg games that were made at around the time telengard was made but at least it does not have crappy battle music that plays in other old and new rpg games.9/10

compatibility: It ran geat on older computers but back around that time you had to edit your stacks and all of that to get certain games to on some systems but it is not too hard to do that and it did not take too long. 8/10

Replayability: You will definately want to play the game again and again and not get tired of the game.
10/10

Overall:A great game that is a lot more fun than the other rpg games. 9/10
<i>Formerly known as Hulk Hogan.</i>