Glover

Add your own reviews of games here.
abyss
Moloral Compass
Moloral Compass

Glover

Post by abyss »

I am reviewing glover which is a game where your a glove and you control a ball. The game doesn't really fit into any category of games as it has adventure,action and strategy all mixed in to it.

sound: The sounds are not too simplistic and not too over done. I think the sounds are very good for when the game was made. 10/10

gameplay: The game has a terriable story to it and can get quite hard at times but the games simplistic fun almost makes up for that and their is no game i can think of that is similar in gaming as glover. 10/10

compatiability: To run the game at normal speeds you needed a pentium 2 and even then the game sometimes froze on my pentium 2 windows 95 but that was not very common. 8/10

Replayabilty: the game gets kind of repetitive and get's boring after a while. 7/10

Overal: 8/10. Glover could get a 10 if it had been less repetitive and had ran nicer on slower computers. the pentium 2 was new when the game came out and since it is a windows game it will not run on dos computers and at the time a lot of people still had dos computers.
<i>Formerly known as Hulk Hogan.</i>
Ro@m
<i>Hamachi Guardian</i>

Post by Ro@m »

Good review for a starter!
Good job. :thumbsup:
Kazer0 wrote:WHO ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE?