Anger...

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
Swiftman
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Anger...

Post by Swiftman »

I don't know what the HELL is wrong with me, but just every little thing lately has just been pissing me off.

Today, I was in class, listening to a boring lesson in english, and had my head down, as usual, on my thick english textbook. My teacher comes up from behind me and flicks my head, telling me not to sleep in class. I flipped out at her, almost yelling that just because my head is down doesn't auto-fricken-matically mean that I'm sleeping.

Then when one kid was telling me to walk faster in the hall, granted, I was kinda moping, walking slow, but when he asked me kinda nicely to walk faster, I turned around and nearly belted hima cross the face. I moved my fist appropriately, missing his face purposefully by less than an inch. He felt the air pass by my fist, so he turned and ran.

Then in computers, I was working on my work in AutoCAD, Design Studies and all, when I alt-tab'd to google to look more closely at a picture I was using as a basis for my design. Thing is, Witness, my near-omnipresent Design teacher, saw that I had alt-tab'd to AutoCAD just as his head looked around the corner at my screen. He thought I was playing games or something, so kinda gave me a warning on that. I didn't talk back, but my tongue bled kinda bad after I bit it really hard.

I can't explain why this is what's happening, normally I'm pretty calm and mellow, but lately I just wanna kick the shit out of things. I see something on the ground, I'll make a running jump at it, even if someone is about to pick it up. I've been an absolute jerk and I feel better when I am. This one kid that I talk to sometimes is, well, round-shaped is putting him lightly. I usually make the odd fat joke at him, like "Your metabolism is so slow, you get fat from water!" and he knows it's all in good humour. And if I smack his stomach just right, it makes a really loud smack sound, and it doesn't hurt at all. I was about to do that today, only instead I absolutely backhanded him right in the gut. He cringed in pain from it, and I just walked away feeling happy. After a minute or two I stopped feeling happy, got back to angry, started kicking myself for the absolute asshat I was being, thus making me all the angrier.

But why the hell am I making this thread?

Maybe a warning, if I reply to something with a really harshly worded reply, well, I guess this is why.
The_Sinister_Mastermind
<font color=red><b>Overlord</b></font>

Post by The_Sinister_Mastermind »

I believe Bob the Ball said it best with "Chill the fuck out kid".
<center>I am the master, fear none but me. I am the master of all that will be... Image

Are you looking for Z? - DOSBox & D-Fend Guide! - I’m looking for 4 games!
Best Of Windows Entertainment Package

DOSgames IRC is back! now with DOS Trivia!
Server: irc.p2p-network.net
Channel: #DOSgames
For mIRC users: irc://irc.p2p-network.net/DOSgames

Please don’t PM me every time you can’t find a game, I really don’t have time to logon to the site that often let alone be your personal assistant.
Just use the “Finding Old Games” subforum like everyone else.</center>
Swiftman
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Swiftman »

If it were that easy, I would have.
The_Sinister_Mastermind

Well my friend a simple fact of life, nothing worth having comes easy. My advice, take up a sport or something that will let you get your aggression out, or just roll up your mattress like a punching bag, sure the human reaction to hitting someone can be amusing, but people start to not like you and that’s counterproductive in that your creating a bigger problem in solving a smaller one.
<center>I am the master, fear none but me. I am the master of all that will be... Image

Please don’t PM me every time you can’t find a game, I really don’t have time to logon to the site that often let alone be your personal assistant.
Dosser
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Dosser »

Having a bad day. It wouldn't usually be much more than that, you're not a psycho just cos you hated a few people today.

I do taekwondo weekly as well, the occasional ragefest in there is a great thing to look forward to.
Swiftman
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Swiftman »

Dosser wrote:Having a bad day. It wouldn't usually be much more than that, you're not a psycho just cos you hated a few people today.
No one haed me today, I just reacted like an asshat.

@Sinister: My mattress is in an absolutely crap condition. If I picked it up, it sould snap in two and break into dust pieces. I can't get a new one, since they haven't made this size a bad since 1968 or something.

Though what I found helped was taking my knife and stabbing my giprock wall several dozen times. Now there's a useless section of wall in my room, but what the fuck.

Also, I can't go and take lessons for anything, since I live too far from a town to go to them. My parents can't drive me, since they're in Phoenix Arizona right now, in a whole nother coutnry.
The_Sinister_Mastermind

Ok might want to make sure that's not a load bearing wall my friend. As for the sport think, I dunno, maybe get a bike, go for walks, just get out there and do something.

Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

Post by Thunderdog »

It's called Puberty.
CPT Worm
<font color=gold>American Hero</font>
<font color=gold>American Hero</font>

Post by CPT Worm »

Go on a walk, drink some peppermint tea, and listen to some psychodelic music (like the Mars Volta or Radiohead).
Swiftman
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Swiftman »

Thunderdog wrote:It's called Puberty.
Image Been there, done that. I'm almost 18, Thunder.

@Sinsiter: It wasn't a load bearing wall, it's damn giprock. It can't support my weight let alone the house's. I didn't break the wood support beams, or the teleposts.
I also do have a mountain bike, but the tires are flat. I find no entertainment with walking around, since I know the area around my house way better than I do my own room. There's nothing new around my house, save for the internet.
Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

Post by Thunderdog »

That doesn't mean crap, some people go through puberty until their mid 20's. xD
Swiftman
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Swiftman »

Swiftman wrote:Image Been there, done that.
The_Sinister_Mastermind

When I said take a walk I didn't mean you have to go out and explore new parts of the world, just the walk itself is the point. It's actually better if you know the area well as it'll help clear your head as you walk.

Also Mr. Worm made a great suggestion, music, might I suggest you try anything by Joe Satriani.

CloudCobain
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by CloudCobain »

I know what you mean. Last week I threw a chair at my wall and made a hole in the plaster. O_O
Lack of iron and/or sleeping.
Swiftman
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Swiftman »

The_Sinister_Mastermind wrote:Also Mr. Worm made a great suggestion, music, might I suggest you try anything by Joe Satriani.
Does Katamari Damacy music count? Cuz that I actually can get.
Ro@m
<i>Hamachi Guardian</i>

Post by Ro@m »

Whats that?
Kazer0 wrote:WHO ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE?
julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by julie124 »

everything bugs to half the time.. i have my days like that., everyone has days where everything pisses them off. just listen to some muic, or play a game.. that usualy works for me... i usualy stay away from people because I dont want anyone to be pissed at me
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

You're a woman, though, Julie, so you have an excuse to flip out once a month.

Swiftman: Find a good local concert hall, find out when the next hardcore/heavy metal band is playing there, go, get in the middle of a mosh pit, and then mosh like a crazy motherfucker until you get the shit kicked out of you and you have trouble walking. Always works for me.
Swiftman
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Swiftman »

Dogbreath wrote:Swiftman: Find a good local concert hall, find out when the next hardcore/heavy metal band is playing there, go, get in the middle of a mosh pit, and then mosh like a crazy motherfucker until you get the shit kicked out of you and you have trouble walking. Always works for me.
Great idea, too bad half my frustration is being stuck in this damn house with no way of getting out, along with that I don't even know what mosh is/means.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Swiftman wrote: Great idea, too bad half my frustration is being stuck in this damn house with no way of getting out, along with that I don't even know what mosh is/means.
No wonder you're so angry! http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mosh

Basically, you and a large group of concert goers form together in a large circle known as a "pit." This pit can just be a part of the room (such as in front of the stage) or, if the floor is slanted, the lowest part of the room. When the music starts, it's so loud that you can actually feel it going through your body, and you and your fellow moshers start moving in time to the beat. At a certain critical stage, someone pushes, and the pit erupts into an all out brawl. You basically find the nearest person, and shove push and punch whoever's in your way, and they in turn fly back and hit another guy, and another guy, and the chain reaction keeps going for the entire song. Occassionally, there'll be nobody to fly into, so you end up flying out of the pit rapidly. To get back in (or if one's already going and you want to join) you start running at a high volocity and hit the edges as hard as possible.

Extend that over a 4 hour period of time, and you'll find yourself a happy, happy man. I've come away with a broken nose and a large cut running down my face from getting hit with a guitar (as well as several kick wounds), but it's more than worth it for the satisfaction.

Occassionally cops will come in and break up the pit, but unless you killed someone or something like that, you're not likely to get arrested.