Who is your favorite Composer

A forum for discussing television, movies, pop culture, celebrities, rock bands, and anything else along those lines.
Kazer0
<i>Mercenary Dishwasher</i>

Post by Kazer0 »

He he he.... i had this same problem. And I knoe how to fix it.

First, make the Kazaa folder hidden. Then, in KaZaa optinions, make sure its not set to run at startup. Then run it, set some files up to download.

Then, hit ctrl+alt+del and click on explorer. Hit end task. A box will pop up saying, do you want to shut down?, the same as if you went to start > Shutdown. Click on cancel. Wait a while and a box will pop up saying that explorer is not responding. It should say Cancel or End Task as buttons. Click on End Task. Everything but open windows on the computer and the desktop pic will dissapear and then a few moments later, it will (it should) reappear. The only difference is a few icons in the system tray are missing, but the programs are still open. (including Kazaa)

But how do i open the Kazaa window? You ask. Simple. Just tgo to the hidden kazaa folder and double click on kazaa. The winow will open, and the icon is still gone. Its the perfect plan.

Ps. The downloads will keep downloading until you open the kazaa window and click on File > Exit.

As for putting files all over your pc, well you select where the files go, and what files to share, so you can make a new folder, then make it the shared folder in kazaa, and tghen make it a hidden folder as well.

I did this on my dads pc. It works everytime. I just did it twice on my pc just to make sure.

PSS. If the everything doesnt come back after a few min after you clicked on end task, then just reboot your pc. Itll all be back when windows loads again.

PSSS. You have to do this EXERYTiME you load kazaa. The icon will be there next time you run kazaa. (unless its already open in the background. Hit CTRL+ALT+DEL to check)
Bobo

Post by Bobo »

Sorry John, but my parents are smarter then that. They use;

Folder options, view, show all files (system and hidden). Then search.

I'm not allways the first to get on. Forget the kazaa. It's not going to work, but i'll remember that Kazer0.
Webmaster- <a href="http://www.dosgames.com/~bobo">Bobo's DOSGames</a>
^ Biggest Dos 3D Shooters site in the World! :)
Total Games = <b>201</b>
Over <b>100900</b> Downloads since 2004
Kazer0

Post by Kazer0 »

Then why not get a different p2p program, such as tesla or imesh?

Or rename kazaa like I did. Rename all the files with kazaa in their name to Media Desktop.
Bobo

Post by Bobo »

Which one is more secret? :shifty:

Could you supply me with a link (to the secret one).
Webmaster- <a href="http://www.dosgames.com/~bobo">Bobo's DOSGames</a>
^ Biggest Dos 3D Shooters site in the World! :)
Total Games = <b>201</b>
Over <b>100900</b> Downloads since 2004
Kazer0

Post by Kazer0 »

TOPIC BE RVIVED... *poof*

i revived this cuz i have a new favorite song which fits in perfectly with the dos era....

and the song is.....

Super Mario Meledy by the Boston pops
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

get the Super Mario Remix by DJ Q*Bert
Kazer0

Post by Kazer0 »

ooh, by the way, you can get tesla at www.download.com as you can with imesh. Both do show the thing in the taskbar, and i found an even shorter way around that.

Hit ctrl+alt+del and close systray.
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

i had Pachabel by Canon running thru my head all today for some odd reason. I havent heard that song in a long time, but it is my favourite "truely classical" song.

Richard
Homz
Expert
Expert

Post by Homz »

Canon in D by Pachelbel, you mean? That's a great classical piece!

Bobby Prince's CK4 Music is great...
I liked the music for Xargon 1 as well.
My favorite Classical composer is *Grieg*
"You believe me," I said gratefully.
"Of course I do," and he held out his hand. "I believe everything out of the common. The only thing to distrust is the normal."

The Thirty-Nine Steps by John Buchan,
Chapter III
Do you like medieval fighting games or RPG's?
Click aici.
Interon

Post by Interon »

Classical: Jerry Goldsmith
Game: Lee Jackson (He made the Duke Nukem 3D song and the Stargunner songs)
Core_12
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Post by Core_12 »

Purplemotion's Satellite one is my fav song now
"Long before there was ultra-super-duper-128-bit-polygon-video-capture, hardware hype, wEiRd TyPe, pointless game ratings, E3, SCREAMING GUYS in ads, Virtual Reality, cliches like "in your face" and "it's the ultimate", 360 degree roto-scope-rhetoric from self righteous reviewers, CD-this, 3-D that, multi-million-dollar TV commercials tainted with TOILET humor...

...there was fun."

The OPCFG - dedicated to the preservation of classic forms of gaming since 1998!