Who is the best guitar player?

A forum for discussing television, movies, pop culture, celebrities, rock bands, and anything else along those lines.

x

x
26%
x
16%
x
16%
x
5%
x
21%
x
No votes
x
16%

Total votes: 19

cyb3r.god3
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by cyb3r.god3 »

ummm... how did a conversation about guitar players get on to a discussion about p2p

but torrents should be the main choice
One time I had a Jack and coke and it had a lime in it, And I saw that the lime was floating. That's good news man. Next time I'm on a boat and it capsizes, I'll reach for a lime... I'll be water skiing without a life preserver and people'll say 'What the hell?' and I'll pull out a lime...and a lemon too. I'm saved by the buoyancy of citrus.
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

90% of the time, Bit torrent is a bitch. Actually finding an active torrent of what you want is hard enough. When a community decides to band together to create a download, it's wonderful (OCRemix comes to mind), but for general pirating purposes you're better off with other programs. Unless you want movies or shows, which bit torrent is excellent for. For music, though... I'll pass.
Warning: You are being watched.

GameFAQs Contributor Page
The_Sinister_Mastermind
<font color=red><b>Overlord</b></font>

Post by The_Sinister_Mastermind »

Well since our discussion has somewhat ventured into the realm of warez (As in we landed there about a page make and have been sitting rather comfortably ever since :P) I’ll reply in a PM. :P
<center>I am the master, fear none but me. I am the master of all that will be... Image

Are you looking for Z? - DOSBox & D-Fend Guide! - I’m looking for 4 games!
Best Of Windows Entertainment Package

DOSgames IRC is back! now with DOS Trivia!
Server: irc.p2p-network.net
Channel: #DOSgames
For mIRC users: irc://irc.p2p-network.net/DOSgames

Please don’t PM me every time you can’t find a game, I really don’t have time to logon to the site that often let alone be your personal assistant.
Just use the “Finding Old Games” subforum like everyone else.</center>
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

The guy who does the music behind super mario Bros 3 :)
cyb3r.god3
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by cyb3r.god3 »

^^^ now that was random ^^^
One time I had a Jack and coke and it had a lime in it, And I saw that the lime was floating. That's good news man. Next time I'm on a boat and it capsizes, I'll reach for a lime... I'll be water skiing without a life preserver and people'll say 'What the hell?' and I'll pull out a lime...and a lemon too. I'm saved by the buoyancy of citrus.