Game where you had car and could chat with others

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
MoniseQ97

Post by MoniseQ97 »

Hi, I am looking for a game for a really long time, where you could chat with others, you had a car and you could change colors of your car, you spawned in a world and played as a person from 3rd view, I would say it was kind of MMO game. I think there were more worlds where you could travel between, it was probably more like channels. I remember the map being in some woods and there were some wooden buildings.. and there was really graphic similiar RPG game, where in certain point you got to some ship and had to pay some money for things, like a sword, at least I think so. Please help me, I am from Czech republic and I am really desperate, this game was in English and I had no idea what was going on, it was just really fun traveling and riding around in my car. Thank you very much!
Edit: it was played in browser. I found it on Page like "supergames" in czech.
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

What year did you play it? Ships - sailing or space ships? Driving cars and using swords seems a strange mix.
A list of browser MMO games: https://www.mobygames.com/game/genre:ma ... re/page:1/
50MiLe

Post by 50MiLe »

maybe a game from maidmarian.com?
what youre describing sounds a little like club marian.
or maybe sherwood dungeon?
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

Looking at the maidmarian site, it seems typically in medieval setting, no cars mentioned?
50MiLe

Post by 50MiLe »

Rwolf wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:31 pm Looking at the maidmarian site, it seems typically in medieval setting, no cars mentioned?
there is a game on there thats called "club marian" that definitely had cars where you could switch colors i played it myself like 15 years ago.
now i dont know if its any of these games but i just wanted to take a guess since the question is still open.
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

I found the mix in the OP:s description intriguing, so I wondered - I never saw that before.