Sci-fi Point and click game , where you are on a planet

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
thunderlord1

Post by thunderlord1 »

So , i do not remember a lot out of this game , but i think you played the role of an detective , or an inspector , it was on a planet wich i think it was also the name of the game , i remember that in the beginning you were able to buy some food from some kind of retaurant or something , the game was sci fi , i remember the area and the game felt like some star wars movie.
The game was 2d , before 2000 , the main character was not visible , i do not remember about any monsters , i played this in 2011 , but the game was way older.
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

A list of possible candidates - you did not specify the platform so I assumed DOS or Windows.
https://www.mobygames.com/game/genre:ad ... re/page:1/

Earth is a planet, so that might qualify 'Blade Runner' (disqualified for visible character), 'Under a Killing Moon', etc. but assuming it is not taking place on Earth, maybe 'Space Bar' or other spaced out titles works better. The latter does have some kind of monsters, as all characters are aliens.

(There is also one title I can't remember the name of, where you are remotely investigating a murder on an alien world and you telepathically take control of aliens.)