Early 2000s 2d side-scrolling action game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Htthtt

Post by Htthtt »

Hello guys
Im New to this forum
For the longest time ive been searching for a game i remember only certain parts and pictures from

Tl:dr down below

So ill give u a small bg so youll know the theme around when i first saw it

I saw a cousin (which has no memory of that game) play this game back when i was very little (early 2000s) on a PC and i think this game had only 2 levels (or atleast only 2 have been locked in my memory).

The description of the game is very vague, but ill try to give my best go at it.

As any 2d games - you were walkong from left to right all game. 1st level was on land, with grass. Probably some alien planet as you were shooting down enemies (not so sure if thwy were alien but i can only assume). The boss of this stage was a tall Green alien, about twice or 3 timea taller then the player.

After defeating the 1st stage, the 2ns one is in space. You are in an aircraft, flying from left to right with the ability to fly up and down aswell. Theboss of this stage is a big robotic-head-alien-ship-thingy.

Sadly - thats all i remember! But im sure that of someone knows this game itll click!
Maybe after all these years ill be able to find it through here
Thanks ahead guys! Cheers
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

For starters, try looking in this list:
https://www.mobygames.com/browse/games/ ... ist-games/

Also maybe look at this game:
https://www.mobygames.com/game/iron-blood
Htthtt

Post by Htthtt »

Yes, this looks alot like the game u sent me. however i specifically remember the space bot boss is a big face, so i dont think thats that
but awefully similar!
ill keep looking through the list, ty <3