A teenager boy trying to find his lost bicycle

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
derric lim

Post by derric lim »

Hi, i played this online game before when it was 2007-2011 but couldnt seem to remember it. It is a 2-D adventure of a teenage regular kid with regular outfit on a quest to find his missing bicycle. The mechanism of the game mostly involves picking items up and interacting with other items.

Some other events happening in this game was;

1. This boy found the gate to hell and had to trick the hell guard to jump down into the lava pits.
2. I remembered that the boy had to grab a ring/key/something underneath the bird nest at a tree.
3. Eventually, he had to face off like a duel with someone/dragon for his bicycle. And he could only use the items he picked up on his journey; one of which was a broken glass bottle. At one point, he threw some weird item which was the only item left and it did the whole damage to the enemy's health and got the bicycle back.

The style is like a very old game made of paint or something. there is not other fighting scenes except the last boss if i m not wrong. If you know the use to be popular Aventure Quest RPG game, then that s the exact style. Really missed the game. Thanks so much for helping out!
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Maybe look in this list:
https://www.mobygames.com/browse/games/ ... ist-games/

You haven't specified the platform, so I assumed it was Windows.

You could fine-tune MobyGames search by supplying other details, like whether you looked at the character from the side, from behind or from above.