Early 2000's Flower Garden Game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
ace_of_cups

Post by ace_of_cups »

I used to play a game on an old Dell Laptop when I was 8, or 10. I don't know when the game came out, but I do remember a few distinct things that stood out to me.

It had really good graphics for the time.
You could plant different types of flowers, create new hybrids of flowers, and I believe you could sell some of those flowers.
You could also add beehives to the game and could collect and sell honey from them.

I don't know if it fits into the time frame, but I've been looking for the last hour and have found nothing that even remotely matches. It was also a download-to-play game that I had to download to my laptop at the time. I would look on the laptop itself (I still have it) but it's fried and we are unable to get any information off it at all.

If anyone is able to find this, I will be eternally grateful, thank you.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Cycy94

Post by Cycy94 »

Maybe I'm looking for the same game... I don't remember it being a download to play but I was very young I guess I was playing this early 2000 like 2002-03 maybe...
The flowers were not existing flowers but quite weird like alien flowers and you could send them to friends, does that match what you're looking for?