Adventure, FPS, Singe player, Aliens game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Dushadow

Post by Dushadow »

The game was released in about 2002-2014 I believe
Starting menu was blue-ish space like color. Game starts in some sort of observatory on a small island. And we need to get down from it to a small spaceship because we were told to by a commander / someone sending us to help them . . . you get in to a elevator and lights turn off as you hear strange sounds coming from somewhere. as we get down and exit the elevator the monster comes from the roof of the elevator and we kill it?

Somewhere in the beginning of the game : You get on to a planet and you need to get in to a cave. I believe there are no enemies in the cave, and after we found what we wanted to get from it we need to bail out in the small space ship as it turns out the cave and the entire planet is being
destroyed by the fact that we stole something special from it.

Somewhere in the mid part of the game : 1. Another planet, with cold temperature and snow with a massive gray building right there in front of us. You need to find a way in. The place looks destroyed and abandoned. You start encountering alien spiders. After a while of finding ways to open doors and advancing through the building we found the brood mother as we are looking at her from above in a circular tube like room made out of glass. She is stuck in a circular room at the bottom with a beacon in the middle. We get down and fight her, one of her abilities is that she lays eggs and those little spiders can enter that beacon in the middle and become adults basically large as 6-8 baby ones and their color turns from yellow to red. After you killed her, you get back to the space ship. 2. Another planet, the mission to help out 3 of recruits who are stuck on top of a skyscraper a like building, this time we encounter human like aliens with guns as we climb to the top of the building. when we meet we settle on the roof where there are 4 entrances to our spot and we wait for help to arrive as we're defending our spot. In this part of the game you are controlling 3 of them to put them in specific locations to defend and then you can start the wave whenever you want.

Ending : you somehow enter a big space ship and we are helping vortigaunt (the green ones that stand on 2 legs from half life) a like aliens that teleport. We kill the bad guys as you go quickly through the space ship at the end it explodes and we survive in an space capsule

Notes : The game has moderately good / decent graphics, i played the game in english, everything i described here is out of my memory and may not be fully correct and there is probably more to it than what i have described only 4 missions.

Mikica703

Post by Mikica703 »

Is it minesweeper ? :D

MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Dushadow wrote: Starting menu was blue-ish space like color. Game starts in some sort of observatory on a small island. And we need to get down from it to a small spaceship because we were told to by a commander / someone sending us to help them . . . you get in to a elevator and lights turn off as you hear strange sounds coming from somewhere. as we get down and exit the elevator the monster comes from the roof of the elevator and we kill it?
This reminded me of Chrome somewhat, but I don't remember much in terms of aliens there.

Dushadow

Post by Dushadow »

Nah it's not Chrome, MrFlibble.

Hunter_Tgv

Post by Hunter_Tgv »

Is it Codename: Outbreak (Windows) 2001?