Amiga Jousting Animals

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Spookle

Amiga Jousting Animals

Post by Spookle »

I'm looking for information regarding an Amiga game. Not sure how old the game was, we bought an Amiga second hand with a load of games in the mid 1990's, so we were playing this probably between 1995-1999.

It was an animal based game, you could (I think) choose which animal you wanted to be. I very clearly remember a lion, and it was set during medieval times, as your character wore a tunic and had a shield and also I think armour. I'm not sure if different levels had different challenges, but I remember very clearly that jousting was part of it. If I remember correctly, you viewed you character from behind as you travelled down a road with trees on either side, and your aim was to hit targets with your lance.

I also remember the medieval tune "Greensleeves" playing either on the game main page or while you were playing.

It has been annoying me for years as to the name of this game, so any help would be greatly appreciated. I have searched and searched the internet and can find no hint of what it was called.