Old 2D Free Online Game Female Lead with Red Eyes and Evil Brother

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
PongoandPerdita

Old 2D Free Online Game Female Lead with Red Eyes and Evil Brother

Post by PongoandPerdita »

I am looking for a game I played about 8 years ago, give or take. That would have been around 2012. The game centers around a brother and sister(they might be twins?) who each have red eyes. The red eyes give them powers. They are the only people left who have these red eyes, which make them royalty. In the game you play as the sister, who I believe has white hair. The brother wants to find you and kill you because if he does so he will gain your powers. It's because of this fact I can't remember if the brother has powers at the beginning of the game or not.

Gameplay: The game is in 2D. I'm pretty sure the game was aimed towards females. At the beginning you can design your character's hair; it reminded me of a dress up game in that way. The game has an interactive storytelling format. You don't actually walk around, you click through dialouge and click objects on the screen. I remember there was a sort of resource management, but with skills. There were three skill you could have. I think they were stealth, love, and something else(maybe magic). Your decisions affected your skills and if your skills weren't high enough you couldn't do certain options later on. I believe there were three installments of the game. From what I remember there were three love interests in the game. One was an archer elf.

Specific Details: The game is fantasy with a medival vibe. The girl starts out in the forest possibly living with an old woman? I remember something at the very beginning were I had to click the bushes and it took me forever. After that you go to the village and enter the tavern. The village has a cobblestone road. I think it was in the second game you had to pull off a jailbreak in the castle? I remember in the third game you start off on a beach. I was younger, so I can't be sure, but I think there was some slight incestuous tension between the main character and her brother.

I don't know how I found this game when I was younger since I only parolled girlgame sites. The rather physical relationship the main character has with her boyfriend offscreen made this game too mature for a site like that, so I really don't know how I found it. I think it might have had a dress up game version for the main character and then from that game I clicked a link to the game.

Every once in a while the last few years I look up this game to no avail. Please help if you know!