Early 2000s Silly Medieval Game (PC)

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
peter776

Early 2000s Silly Medieval Game (PC)

Post by peter776 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:26 am

Medieval era game fairly certain it came out sometime in the late 90's, early 2000s, because I played it in the early 2000s but pretty sure my dad had owned it for a bit by then, it had different elements of the time in it. It was a silly game and I'm almost positive it was a point and click adventure, reminded me of zoombinis in comedy and the way you played it as a point and click, though I cant remember if it was educational or not, I don't think it was.

I remember there being a tourney thing like they did back then, but again it was all silly. I'm fairly certain the main point of the game was you trying to rescue someone, maybe a princess, and that the other parts of the game where you going around and recruiting the help of different knights to your cause.

There were different levels you went through to recruit the knights and you had to do different things to get them on your side, and I'm almost positive there was a little customization too, I think it involved what your shield heraldy and stuff looked like.

I also remember there being a scene where they attack a castle and it can go wrong with a silly animation of a knight getting chased by an alligator. If anyone remembers what this game is, I'd be very happy to know, it's been bothering me that I can't remember it.
>>Apkafe