Adventure with beautiful graphics (scifi) with some train (could be from Germany)

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
laser

Adventure with beautiful graphics (scifi) with some train (could be from Germany)

Post by laser »

Here is a game I was looking for some time:

It is adventure (not sure is it count as point&click but most likely).
The setup in some kind of future or sci-fi as I remember.
Approximate year: 2000-2007. I am not sure but the game is not mainstream from Germany? But it is quite vague.

Game looked beautiful, and I could compare the graphics with runaway, etc. Setup is in future. The scene that I remember the most is that main character was moving in a train, with trying to fix/damage something). The view was from the side. There was a puzzle with mines, when I needed to explode something in some bad-guy office (some solder? some future flying robots?). There was a scene on castle wall??? Some stairs.

General plot was about some solders/bad-guys were planning to do something bad and my task was to fix that with the movement on the train closer to end-game. I remember that it was point and click and had some action as well.

Thanks.
laser

Post by laser »

Found one candidate: "In cold blood". Somehow looks familiar, but probably not that game (i am mixing something from the past)
DonGheritch

Post by DonGheritch »

Not sure about the soldiers and the train, but it reminds me of The Longest Journey. That game shifted between two worlds - Sci-Fi and Fantasy. So there were both castles and futuristic cities and a bad guys office.
DonGheritch

Post by DonGheritch »

DonGheritch wrote: The Longest Journey
Last edited by DonGheritch on Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
DonGheritch

Post by DonGheritch »

and another one it ould be is a game called Nightlong
DonGheritch

Post by DonGheritch »

DonGheritch wrote: Nightlong
laser

Post by laser »

Unfortunately, none for both of them. Nightlong interesting to try at some point. Thanks.

The longest journey (all parts) I re-played recently.

PS: I have looked through all 2000 year games (where I have found of the forgotten games that I played "In cold blood"), next will check 2001 and 2002 when find time and strength.