Let's Insult People!

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
Kazer0
<i>Mercenary Dishwasher</i>

Let's Insult People!

Post by Kazer0 »

In spirit of the old ghetto board (R.I.P), I bring back some memories.

Actually, since the outbirst of insults going around in EVERY DAMN TOPIC, just do it here. A flamfest freefor all.

Notee: If anyone is really REALLY offended by a post in here, contact me and i'll delete it. So please don't be too hard in flames guys.
Kazer0

Post by Kazer0 »

Deleted Denrix' post. I said flaming, not flamboyant swearing. Any you should at least be original.
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

this is a good idea kazer0 to prevent flaming in other places
denrix
<font color=CC00CC><i>*Special*</font>

Re: Let's Insult People!

Post by denrix »

Kazer0 wrote:Actually, since the outbirst of insults going around in EVERY DAMN TOPIC, just do it here.
if fuck you aint an insult, then i dont know what is.
sasha: Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go have sex with my boyfriend.
lakerzz8
~Lakerz~Fan~

Post by lakerzz8 »

This imo is a useless topic in which several members will do things that will get them banned...
My stories:Story 1
Story 2

Earn money for free! and get paid TODAY!
**Yoshi**

Post by **Yoshi** »

:rolleyes:

You guys are pathetic...I have had heard better insults from my 7 yr old cousin!!
:D
denrix

Post by denrix »

may I suggest then that you immediately hire proffesional help for your little cousin? :blah:
denrix

Post by denrix »

no, thats just a random combination of words. an insult goes more along the lines of :

hehe, the pregnant yoshi....wazzap, hon? didnt your pimp teach you not to buy cheap condoms? see happens when a ho like you has so much traffic? think of the poor little monster that will have to get born out of your ass? its probably going to be a mutant freak...poor little bastard...having an hermaphrodite as a parent... :(
**Yoshi**

Post by **Yoshi** »

Dnirex, Dnirex, Dnirex...

Before you insult someone, remember to find out their gender first otherwise the person you have tried to insult is just gonna laugh at you!!
Kazer0

Post by Kazer0 »

This won't last long if you guys dont keep it cleaner than this, without swearing. You have no taste. Poor ghetto board, how I miss thee.
**Yoshi**

Post by **Yoshi** »

:sleep: it's going to be so boring now
denrix

Post by denrix »

**Yoshi** wrote:Before you insult someone, remember to find out their gender first otherwise the person you have tried to insult is just gonna laugh at you!!
umm, its called irony, fool. didnt you notice the passage about shitting the baby? did you think it was casually put there? you are even retarded after all. :blah:
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Kazer0, would you mind deleting this? This will totally suck if allowed into existence... it's so pointless and I already tried this once with "1001 ways to kill Wally", which didn't end too well. A flaming topic would be amusing but after 3 or 4 posts it'll just degenerate to pointless cussing and stupidity-with pointless and stupid people getting angry and throwing a fit about a topic that's supposed to keep people from doing just that! I'd say people should learn to grow up and debate inteligently *without* resorting to pathetic unoriginal personal attacks or not post here at all. (This isn't to say that jokingly calling a person an idiot or having fun with someone who's acting stupid in a said topic shouldn't be allowed, just people attacking and belittling members for their opinions)
denrix

Post by denrix »

Dogbreath wrote:...just people attacking and belittling members for their opinions)
wasnt that what flaming was about?
Doggy, Kazey, reflect for a second, and make up your mind. is this a flame thread? if it is, then Id say we are on the right track. if it isnt, then change the title to something else.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Yes, but what's the point of flaming?

A. Humour. This is the only reason we have it, and when original, the occasional (joking) insult can be good as well as keeping the forum from being boring and shriveled up.

B. Flaunting ones immaturity/trying to avoid a fair responce in a debate by attacking the debatee rather than the concept.

If it's A then why limit it to one topic and if it's B then why have it exist at all? Thus, trying to create a topic for flaming is self-defeating by nature. They must either arise sporratically and with creativity, or not at all if type A should be propigated.
Kazer0

Post by Kazer0 »

I suspected that the people here now are not as fun as the people from the ghetto board. *sigh*
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

You can't consolidate your insults into one thread. You have to spread the wealth!