Console Classix

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
John The Ax

Console Classix

Post by John The Ax »

Geez. This site is amazing. It's a NES emulation site, but it's totally legal. You download a client, and can select games. The thing is, though, that they only can have as many people playing a game as the site owns. So, it's like renting them for exactly as long as you play them. The emulator is almost flawless, too! www.consoleclassix.com It's totally free and great! They have a ton of games, and it's better than putting up with managing tons of ROMS. Just felt I needed to share the wealth.
Warning: You are being watched.

GameFAQs Contributor Page
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

awkward.....but still cool. You know, if it is just a renting servie, you would hope they would have some older systems too.....oh well.

And, all mods, before you take away the link, check the 'legal info' section which thoroughly describes their idea.
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

I, personally, think it could catch on, because it's a legal way for everyone to enjoy games. If it's popular, and enough people subscribe to the SNES, they may expand with funds.
Warning: You are being watched.

GameFAQs Contributor Page
Winger2
Expert
Expert

Post by Winger2 »

hey cool..I'll have to check it out~!