MegaZeux

Discuss popular GCS tools like ZZT, Megazeux and Adventure Game Studio, as well as programming and other topics related to game design.

MegaZeux

Post by Guest »

If any of you visit ZeuxWorld.com or DigitalMZX.net, you might know me as pcmicah1, but if you don't, I might introduce myself as an MZXer, or just a crazy guy who likes DOS games.

I have been using MZX for a little over a year, and I have released only a few demos, nothing big.

I was just wondering who else uses MegaZeux, and if you do, DO YOU HAVE MAD SKILLZ?
Edible_Underwarez

Whoops

Post by Edible_Underwarez »

Hello, I am Edible_Underwarez, I just forgot to login before I made this thread, so you see me as a guest. Jus' wanted to let you know who I am.
-=THIS IS A SIGNATURE. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.=-

Post by Guest »

Yo, pcm!icah......(Tell me if I got the name wrong)
I know you...I'm Ben Duchemin. Ring any bells?
Yes, I do have very good skills in robotic, however I'm not so good at graphics......Currently I'm working on The Weird Game, witch is comedy, and does use graphics to the full potential.
Zuex Lover

Post by Zuex Lover »

My megazuex doesn't work any more it just says OUT OF CORE/EMS MEMERY ihave tried everthing so if you know a bout it please help! :wow:
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

If you are using a newer model of machine use Dosbox

Post by Guest »

Hey guy...I registered a new name because I forgot the password to edible_underwarez.

Zeux Lover: You might want to enable EMS memory. Right click the .exe for MZX and then set up all of the memory settings to "Auto". If that doesn't work...you'll have to find another computer to run it on.

Oh, and this is Micah...I just forgot to log in before I posted...
scorch3000

Post by scorch3000 »

Megazeux only does what i don't want it to do. ZZT is so easy.
b_unlogged

Post by b_unlogged »

Take up basic... easy to use, free. freebasic + sdl or tinyptc? ROXOR!!!
Game master pro

Post by Game master pro »

Heym, i use MZX, i am Game master pro from DMZX, i used to be on Zeuxworld before it died :cry:
^My Site (hosted by Freewebs, no not box43 ) ^__^
[email protected]