RPG game, village girl, Windows

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
edy88

Post by edy88 »

Hello there
I looked in every inch of the internet, but I couldn't find it.
Anyways, let's describe it.

I used to play as a kid, something around 2004-2008. I played it in Windows. Probably W98.
It looked like an RPG, but I'm not sure if it was. The graphics were 2D. The view in third person, that where you see the character looking to you. Like an cube, where you can see 2 faces but no vertex. Just like an classic RPG.. It was pixelated, like an good old game

The game starts in a house, a relatively big one, in a village. The village was amidst a forest. The trees' top was round and big, you could "hide" on it. I remember that the main character was a girl in a peasant blue/red and white dress, and with brown hair. I'm not sure about this, but it is very likely. There was some NPC's at the village.

I don't remember any battle mechanisms, but probably there was one. I remember that when I entered the forest, I could walk a lot, but I would suddently die, whithout having a battle or anything. And the game restarted, the menu, the introduction, and then the house again.

That's all I can remember. I really miss this game. It's like a piece of my life that I left undone...

well, thank you and sorry for the bad english :cuccoan:

((this picture IS NOT of the game I'm looking for. But it's very similar, so you guys can have an ideia))
ScardyCat99

Post by ScardyCat99 »

Hello I don't know if you will see this but I've been looking for a game that sounds exactly how you described it and I don't remember much else but that one particular npc was an old, thin, bald man standing next to a house and I remember because of a mission I couldn't pass. Also around the entrance of the "forest" there would be vines that needed to be cleared before we could enter. I really don't remember much as I was very young and in my mind I correlate the game with "sun" and that's what I used to call the game with my siblings (might be irrelevant cuz I couldn't speak English at that age) but if you found the game please tell me. Thank you.