Oh No!!! [computer problems]

Want to talk about your hardware setup? Brag about your super-machine's layout? Pretend you know a lot about computers? You can do all that and more in this forum.
tHe_nNaT0Rr

Oh No!!! [computer problems]

Post by tHe_nNaT0Rr »

I just love it when your computer dies just out of no wheres. i shut it off to go to a friends house and when i came back i fire it up to go online. It goes past the windows start up screen and then enters this blue screen that shows me this error message.It has a counter at the bottom counting up with the words next to it saying "beginning dump of physical memory."After its done that it restarts the whole process over and over again and never ends till i shut the machine off.Ive tried to boot from disk and start it in safe mode but nothing seems to work.What is going on here?!?!?!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Unknown_K
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Unknown_K »

No idea, something crashing the system (bad memory, hard drive with bad sectors, damaged hardware).

Get a copy of norton systemworks thats bootable from the cd and have it check the system out.
486 player
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by 486 player »

Virus?
NO Windows, NO DOSBox, DOS!
wadeo999
Expert
Expert

Post by wadeo999 »

thinking that its a virus, plug in a crappy hard drive and boot from that, windows 98 or something and run a virus program, if that dont work, run system chhek.
-WADEJ999