Theory To Possible Reality Time Game

Discuss popular GCS tools like ZZT, Megazeux and Adventure Game Studio, as well as programming and other topics related to game design.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

PSone controller

Post by friendsforever »

I know of a friend named Joel McIntyre who helped me out once. He sent me a PSone controller that works to this day. Well I'm on Windows 8 so it only reads the 4 buttons with one of the options set in DOSBox 0.74 but at least we can fly a plane using the controller. I just want to send a shoutout to Joel my man for helping me out with the controller. Anyways if any of you have a PSone on Windows 8 and DOSBox 0.74 I might be getting out softwares for it in the future. But don't hold your breather hehe
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Honours to my mom Huong and my dad Thuy!

Post by friendsforever »

Back when my dad was around I would never call him by his name Nguyen Binh Thuy but rather always said dad in Vietnamese to him. He didn't know I love him because he was too busy looking at me play on the computer he got me! In my early years programming I always sensed my father's guidance so I would succeed with programming. Now that my dad is gone I miss him dearly# I would sit around and program on the computer daily to remind me of him. To this day we have a small picture or three of him to remember him by. My mom Huong Thi Vu would tell me to work hard in programming and remember your father. Our parents are the ones who brought us up. Even if we are fostered someone took the time out to raise us.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Giving Back To The Community

Post by friendsforever »

If you want to be a programmer whether it be for games or other applications go to school. There are many ways to go to school. You can study at home online. You can buy books at the local bookstore and study. You can go to the official school. I have done everything except study at an online school. I believe all schools have a place in increasing your programming success.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

referrals

Post by friendsforever »

Please visit http://tiendosware.conforums.com for more dos and windows programmings.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Programming in C

Post by friendsforever »

I just want to confess that I am a nobody when it comes to programming in C etc. I am the lowest of the low that you can't get any lower! Any kid can go to school and learn to print Hello world. But to be someone takes grace# So I am just grateful that I can work and study usually everyday. I am grateful for some kind people helping out once in a while. I am grateful to earn some accomplishments in my life even though average. In the end I am just grateful to be sheltered...
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

The XBOX360 and PSone controller doesn't work anymore. So back to my parents giving me the education I need to give me programming!
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

I do remember Quadko MrFlibble Wally wardrich to name a few however others are not mentioned too much but PixelTHING gets notice a lot for his posts in the past. Sometimes relationships don't work out and that is okay. Religions and other factors sometimes is the reason why a friendship breaks off. So if I'm not on anymore then I hope you know I tried in my heart. Maybe the person lied to me that they are my friend.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

For what it is worth thank you to Quadko for sending me three gamepads and a USB stick that no longer works!
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

Thank you wardrich for the suggestion on using the left hand WASD.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

Thank you to Wally for playing my game FroggieD
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

Thank you Emmcee just because
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

:thumbsup:
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

Thank you PixelTHING for some good entertainment
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

Thank you Joris for accepting my game I am glad someone likes it! :angel: :o :) :wow:
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

Thank you MrFlibble! I DO remember you now# Wow. That was 5 years ago since I first started on here!!! Well if I stay or not I just wanted to say Thank you for all you've done for me.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

http://www.mediafire.com/?uc3xugz9utv5a

Here is some stuffs I've been working on. One is a DOS software while the other is for one of the Windows. I think sources are enclosed too. I hope you have learned much from my example and I have learned much from others too. :love: ^_^ :no1: :clap:
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

You should notice my name is friendsforever. It means just that. I don't forget the people who've done something for me. Well :slap:
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

God, Jesus Christ, is number one!hehe
Jesus Christ!hehe

Well last time I was here I got banned for my horrible jokes and my religious posts.

Let's see what happens this time.

If you don't like me that fine.

But look at my content.

Do I post anything useful for DOS or Windows programming?

Anyways I give credit all to God for giving me all my blessings!!!
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

If I get banned again for my horrible jokes and religious postings you can find me over at my website current? http://tiendosware.conforums.com

I talk heavily about religion over there and a bit of DOS Windows and Mac?

So if anyone asked just say I'm a joker! Jesus Christ!hehe
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

Anyways I was just suspended over at www.classicdosgames.com even though I once talked with Allen Pilgrim and his son about programming!