computer applications

Post problems with getting games installed and running properly here.
sulekhaax

computer applications

Post by sulekhaax »

What are some good books for making computer applications? I want to make my own computer application for my business. The applications will be used for invoicing & billing and I want it to constantly sync with over the internet with my servers. I want to know if there are any good books that will help me with this project.

SPAM REMOVED!
Courtesy of your friendly neighborhood admin
<3 Worm
Last edited by sulekhaax on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

Hello ( and: Oh my! ), as you have to ask it means you have no idea what developing such softs will demand about your programming skills.
Certainly when you state "and I want it to constantly sync with over the internet with my servers".

From your question I deduce you're in some kind of business, best hire someone with the needed knowledge.

Or else if you don't want to spend any money look around in the share/freeware softs catalogs.
For example: http://www.snapfiles.com/
.... and many others.
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

Post by Quadko »

Wow - I do this for a living, and that's not much information but that isn't a small project! I agree, if it is on the small end of the project range, hiring a freelancer or two (or some starving college students) might get it done for you.

The only other things I can think of are if you just want a storefront on the internet with billing and invoicing, and maybe some downloadable information, I think some of the storefront/ecommerce software can take care of you. If you "have your own servers" the price might be acceptable.

Good luck!