Please read this!

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
computer_person

Please read this!

Post by computer_person »

This is a message to tell all of you that, due to my burst of anger on "I can't stand it anymore!" Starting tomorrow, I will be supsending myself from this website for 30 days. If I am found being on this fourm, any administrator may ban me for all eternity. Thank you and do not reply on this fourm.
computer_person

Too bad everything cannot be DOS-operated. :(
Oh well.

I LOVE DOS and I LOATHE WIN!!!! :Angry: :Angry:
Kazer0
<i>Mercenary Dishwasher</i>

Post by Kazer0 »

Athough certain rights do not exsist on this board, it is a human right to opinion. You were stating your opinion, and there isn't anything wrong with that.
nastypoisonspikes
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by nastypoisonspikes »

<marquee>This just in!</marquee>

computer_person has been ranked on the lakerzz8 scale!
(the italic names are for comparison)

|- lakerzz8
|
|
|- WFH
|-<i>Stale Pie</i>
|- computer_person NEW ENTRY!
|
|
|
|
|
|- monkeys
|
|
|
|
|
|
|- Dogbreath

Hmm, I should stop this flaming.

Wait, no, I won't.
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

<marquee>THIS JUST IN....</marquee>

shut the hell up NPS. Seems like you should be that missing number 2 on your chart. What's up with you lately? You used to be one of the more 'respected' members of this forum... until you recieved power. Has this power corrupted your mind?

What is this forum comming to? :cry:

-Richard-
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

Does:

--------------
|.Welcome.|
|...To Hell..|
|Population|
|......Us......|
.......|

fit nicely?
Warning: You are being watched.

GameFAQs Contributor Page
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

you bet.
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

|- lakerzz8
|
|
|- WFH
|
|
|
|
|
|
|- monkeys
|
|
|
|
|
|
|- Dogbreath
I wholeheartedly disagree with that. zz8 was not annoying when he visited Game Hippo, WFH is getting a little better....computer person is just new and didn't know the rules, and Dogbreath is NOT at the top; I am. And, for the love of god, leave the monkeys out of it! :cry:
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Computer Person: Ya don't have to go...
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

nastypoisonspikes: Flaming isn't allowed for ANYONE, including you. I'm getting pretty sick of the recent bashing as of late...
Kazer0

Post by Kazer0 »

Hum... when and what power does/did he (NPS) get?
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

I was wonderin' that too.
Iris
Douglas Adams

Post by Iris »

I dont understand whats going on! When i joined eveyone seemed happy and to get on, and now its all gone wrong! :(

Please can things go back to the way they were, before everyone started moaning about everyone else, i dont know what to say anymore because im afraid whatever i say is going to annoy someone!
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

It wasn't that what he said annoyed someone... it's that he claimed he had a right to say things NO MATTER WHAT. Feel free to say anything, Iris. ;)
nastypoisonspikes
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by nastypoisonspikes »

Ha ha ha, sorry guys. The forum was getting boring lately ... and I thought I'd spice it up ... which was a really dumb thing to do. Again, I'm sorry.

I won't do it again.

Now for the fun part: replying to what you all said.
wardrich wrote:<marquee>THIS JUST IN....</marquee>

shut the hell up NPS. Seems like you should be that missing number 2 on your chart. What's up with you lately? You used to be one of the more 'respected' members of this forum... until you recieved power. Has this power corrupted your mind?

What is this forum comming to? :cry:

-Richard-
... I don't have any power here ... but it amuses me that you thought I did.

Da_Goat wrote:
|- lakerzz8
|
|
|- WFH
|-<i>Stale Pie</i>
|
|
|
|
|
|- monkeys
|
|
|
|
|
|
|- Dogbreath
I wholeheartedly disagree with that. zz8 was not annoying when he visited Game Hippo, WFH is getting a little better....computer person is just new and didn't know the rules, and Dogbreath is NOT at the top; I am. And, for the love of god, leave the monkeys out of it! :cry:
.... ALRIGHT, WHO PUT MONKEYS ON THE CHART? I didn't.
I based it on what I know of them.

Iris wrote:I dont understand whats going on! When i joined eveyone seemed happy and to get on, and now its all gone wrong!

Please can things go back to the way they were, before everyone started moaning about everyone else, i dont know what to say anymore because im afraid whatever i say is going to annoy someone!
Hehe, it's just me thats complaining :D

Dogbreath wrote:It wasn't that what he said annoyed someone... it's that he claimed he had a right to say things NO MATTER WHAT. Feel free to say anything, Iris. ;)
No I didn't. I admitted to flaming, which is prohibited here.

Now who added monkeys to the chart?
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

Iris wrote:I dont understand whats going on! When i joined eveyone seemed happy and to get on, and now its all gone wrong! :(

i agree with you 100%. This forum was GREAT. It had been that way for at least the 2 years i have been here for. Then all of a sudden, Da_Goat mentioned his leave, NPS and K0 got power, and now, this board makes me want to cry. :cry:

-Richard-
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

NPS: I wasn't referring to you... I was talking about Computer Person.

Wardrich: Yeah, I know. :cry:

But where did you get the idea that NPS has power? (what dimension do you live in, man? Do you think I'd be THAT stupid?) Also, K0 is only here because we had an emergency shortage on mods... if you feel you can handle it, I'll give you his place. (It does take a LOT of free time)
Da_Goat

Post by Da_Goat »

... ALRIGHT, WHO PUT MONKEYS ON THE CHART? I didn't.
I based it on what I know of them.
I did.........oh well, I needed something to ease me off of a dramatic post! Sheesh. I add a monkey and they shoot me for it. :Angry:

wadrich: there's no way you could have been here for 2 years, since DB (who's either been here the second longest or longest) has been here for 2 years. And I know I was here before you were.........wasn't I?
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Da_Goat: Nanobot for one has been here longer or as long... as have a few other members, like Cloud. I don't really remember Wardrich back in the summer of '01 but I'll look it up...
Da_Goat

Post by Da_Goat »

Cloud posted, what, twice? And Nanobot hasn't been here for at least 3 or 4 months. I thought TD might have been here before you, though.

[EDIT: I just checked. Nanobot hasn't posted since December]
Kazer0

Post by Kazer0 »

wardrich wrote:
Iris wrote:I dont understand whats going on! When i joined eveyone seemed happy and to get on, and now its all gone wrong! :(

i agree with you 100%. This forum was GREAT. It had been that way for at least the 2 years i have been here for. Then all of a sudden, Da_Goat mentioned his leave, NPS and K0 got power, and now, this board makes me want to cry. :cry:

-Richard-
When did NPS get power? What power? I swear NPS said he didnt have any. And whats wrong with me being a Mod? I havent abused my power at all, or upset anyone with them. Well, 'cept TD.