Awesome site!

A forum for discussing television, movies, pop culture, celebrities, rock bands, and anything else along those lines.
John The Ax

Awesome site!

Post by John The Ax »

Has anyone tried overclocked.remix.org? It's an excellent video game music remix site. The music sounds professional, and anything by Kaijin (who's my favorite) or Daknit, Bard of Tarot is a recommended download by me. One of the newest songs is Tyrian - Composition in Q. Goat'll probably like that ;). The new Wolf 3D song is excellent, and I recommend FF10: Ballad of the Sea. So far I have four or five cd's off this site, and am working on more. Check this out, Kaijin is my favorite composer out there of ANYBODY, not just free remixes, this site is so excellent. </site pimping> But seriously, if you like any type of music, techno, new age, jazz, classical (yes, there is quite a bit of even that - Chrono Trigger: Town Life in Piano is an excellent sonota), rap, whatever, there's a lot here for you.
Warning: You are being watched.

GameFAQs Contributor Page
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

btw that isnt correct... you'll prolly get a 404... ayway visit http://remix.overclocked.org/index.php for the real site...
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

Oh yeah. I just noticed.
Warning: You are being watched.

GameFAQs Contributor Page