About "Sessions table is full" error ...

Please read topics in this forum regularly. They contain information from the admin and mods on current developments on this message board.
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

About "Sessions table is full" error ...

Post by emmzee »

Okay, I've noticed the "Sessions table is full" error popping up a couple times in the last few days. So I finally installed a hack that is supposed to fix the problem. If there are problems with the board, please email me at " [e-mail removed] " and I'll try to fix 'em ASAP. You can email me at the usual [e-mail address removed to help Emmzee avoid spam] address too, but since the free email service thing is going down in a few days, I might not be able to access my email for a few days, etc.

Also, I'd prefer it if people emailed me instead of ICQing me about problems with the board and/or life in general ;)

Lastly ... I haven't been checking the board much lately, but today I noticed some posts like "The board is dying!" etc. Anyone who's been around the ZZT and/or MZX scene should find such fears both familiar and totally groundless. :rolleyes:

Later all B)
Owner / Webmaster of DOSGames.com for over 20 years

Download my free ebook: The Historical Reliability of the New Testament
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

Man, now I can't get mad at you for not doing anything.....