motor city

Ask for help with playing games, or post your own tips and strategies.

motor city

Post by guest »

this game is way to hard give me the easiest way to get money please i need a walkthough a full one would be nice. :D
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

Some dude on abandonia's forum wrote:Well, lets see...
Firstly u start with the administration (adm) and a small storage area(stg), u have to build a factory and a resarch center(RC). Build the cheapers in both, maybe u can try a bigger factory but it will cost u more than u got..... Well remember that the building period it�s in weeks and each turn are 4 weeks, so u must first start the RC cuz it takes more weeks than the factory.
Before u get then done, u must make a right click, chose to set up store and click the stg. U also have ask the guy inside the stg to get offers for a small car�s open body, a small car�s motor of 1 cylinder and 5 hp and a small car�s chasis for 5 hp. U will get msg that says that he got the desings. U have to go to the stg, see the models, accept then?(i am not sure about this ponit), and make a storage of them.
When finished the buildings, go ot RC, inside to the sparedrawer(right of the guys) , select prototypes, new model. Set the chasis, motor and body that the guy in the stg looked for. Give it a name.
right click, set new production, click the factory, cars production, select the car that u just designed, lets see the posibilities, u only got Manual-I, set the max of lines of production, select the stg as store and accept.
Go to the adm, to personel area, recruit, i am looking for skilled workers, the guy here tells u how many do u need to fit the factory but u can employ less or more, anyway employ the number of people that he told u, accept(if u don�t say to him that it�s okay, he will not do something).
When the people and the factory are ready, u will start build u first car w00t.gif . Anyway u still got to sell them. Look for got enough part in the stg.
To sell that cars u have to place them to sale. For this, u must click the map inside the adm, chose the branch in your home city and place the car in the slot and set a reasonable price (default price is 1$). U also can set advertisements. Manage the prices according to production. The first car can be sold by near 8 years, a normal car can be in market for 5 years and a top one can hold by near 10.
By employing enginiers u can desing your own parts. And your fisrt own all designed car!!!
Frrm the map in the adm u also can build new branches.
Some usefull tips biggrin.gif :
-Choose as start country one of the allies during the first WW. The bigger markets are France and Germany, little behind it�s England and Italy, Austria come last.
-When spanding only build braches to contact auto dealears in that country, u will not make bussines from sell your cars in your branches in all the nation. A branch for France, a branch fro Germany, a Branch for Belgium., etc. No more that a branch by country.
-There�s a bug in the game not allowing you to develop or order any engine above the 6 cyl 48 hp engine available in 1903. So u cann�t offer a market a top class car every year. Your new models must be always a little faster. So first desing the heviest car and with the same motor make lighter cars.
-A train station resolves all deliver problems.
-Have one eye on your stocks of stell, glass and rubber.
-Have empty buildings for cover fire damage.
-The game ends in 1930.
-If u choose to make aa race model, u will win always the races. Why? sneaky.gif there are problem when u drive the car, the game is too fast and u turn very, very fast. U must make your way stucking against the side of the road, turning, stucking against the other side of the road, turning, stucking against the other side of the road, turning, stucking against the other side of the road, turning, etc. Anyway the time from the rivals it�s a joke!!! u always win.
-Better production ways means more cheapers cars, so u have to sold the to more markets and better prices.
-By the mentioned bug, u have to make MONEY before 1910.... In 1914, WWI, u will got your markets options reduced and la little recesion; in 1922, there a a crisis for the automovile industries that end in 1930; in 1920, u really NEED a new motor.

Sorry by bad english!!!
Yea, I found that on google! :P
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

What is google?
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

The first thing that comes up when I double click on my little red fox icon in the menu that comes up when I click on that small "START" thing in the lower left corner of my screen.
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

Larry Laffer wrote:The first thing that comes up when I double click on my little red fox icon i.......
Oh shocking!!!
But ...
I don't have a little red fox icon ....... :(

Oh wait!!!!
You maybe mean that little red PANDA that is commonly called firefox but isn't a fox at all.

Oh darned!!!
LMAO.

Oh!!!

B)
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.