Portable Gaming

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
Vangar
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Post by Vangar »

As not to repeat myself in an earlier discussion 'portable consoles', i'll raise a new point.

DS = very close to Nintendo 64
PSP = very close to Playstation 2

There's just no competition, but because of this difference it sometimes makes it unfair to compare them.
JKSM
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by JKSM »

cyb3r.god3 wrote:hey youve heard of the DS cookbook
what about the TouchDic?
and i have a lite, much better than the phat DS, the lighting is better, the screens are bigger (not by much), better clour, lighter, better stylus, just be careful not to get dust into the cover
Looking at the screenshots of the Korean Touch Dictionary, it doesn't seem very helpful to me to own one. Anyway, I rather learn Japanese than Korean. ;)

On the other hand, the DS Cookbook is so cool. Watch the video of Shaberu! DS Oryouri Navi . It has 200 recipies. There are pictures and instructions and the NDS reads to you step by step. You can listern to the instructions and cook at the same time. Just say "okay" after each step and the NDS will read to you the next step. If they come out with an English version, it'll be terrific. This will make a good gift for our mothers. If not, kid's can also use this to persuade their mothers to buy them an NDS. :D
cyb3r.god3
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by cyb3r.god3 »

no its just the fact that you know about them makes me feel all good inside...lol
and vangar, DS is actually a combination of the game and watch, super nintendo, N64 and gameboy
One time I had a Jack and coke and it had a lime in it, And I saw that the lime was floating. That's good news man. Next time I'm on a boat and it capsizes, I'll reach for a lime... I'll be water skiing without a life preserver and people'll say 'What the hell?' and I'll pull out a lime...and a lemon too. I'm saved by the buoyancy of citrus.