rpg maker 2000

Discuss popular GCS tools like ZZT, Megazeux and Adventure Game Studio, as well as programming and other topics related to game design.
JBPACKER4

rpg maker 2000

Post by JBPACKER4 »

i just downloaded it anybody have any tips?
DosReaper
Expert
Expert

Post by DosReaper »

First of all i think you should register here if your going to be continuing forums, and second of all do you have both packs installed?

I'll help you then... B)
o_O
JBPACKER4
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by JBPACKER4 »

my computer got fried, anybody no a good web site to download
both packs
of rpg maker 2000?

what do you mean both packs?
DosReaper
Expert
Expert

Post by DosReaper »

Sigh* Nobody ever gets this part, :blah:
Don Miguel (the guy who translated it to english) (from japenese) didn't put it on his website since a new version was coming out. Therefore you must go on a hunt for the Engine part and the needed files to run it, (I don't know why these are seperated) Anyway the files part is known as RTP, this is the harder to get of the two also. I believe you need the basic RTP although there are some Add-ons and Usermade ones so you dont have to make your own. Resources (YA THINK?) would be the easiest to find. Not only that but in some earlier versions the text looks distorted! :Angry: But there are some downloads that can fix that... :thumbsup:
o_O
daman

Post by daman »

ok... i got rpg maker 2000 n now im fuckin completely stuck. i made a little symbol that looks like a town, now how do i make people in the town? how do i even make a starting point for my chcaracter??? it's driving me insane! :shifty:
jim

Post by jim »

where do u download the feckin thing

Post by Guest »

:love: :rolleyes: :sleep: :thumbsup: :jester: :D :huh: :blah: :devil: :shame: ^_^ :D :bday: :angel: :cuccoan: :sleep: :love: :love: :P