Looking for Blinky games

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Mingy Jongo
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Post by Mingy Jongo »

THAT'S IT!!!!!!! Now if only I could find Blinky 2.
-Mingy Jongo: Crafty Shaman Impersonator
Blinky Detective

On the Search for Blinky 2

Post by Blinky Detective »

I reccomend Altavista! That's where I found Blinky 3! B)
486 player
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by 486 player »

If thou could patch Blinky 3, I'd have couple o' suggestions to make it playable...
NO Windows, NO DOSBox, DOS!

Post by Guest »

Playable? It seems to run fine on my roomie's PC.... aside from sound not working properly. Hell, the fact that such a primitive DOS game runs at all anymore is impressive enough.
486 player
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by 486 player »

I mean playablity issues (damage takin', scroll, etc...).
NO Windows, NO DOSBox, DOS!

Post by Guest »

Can anyone find Blinky 2?

Post by Guest »

Mingy Jongo wrote:I'm looking for them too. The cat's name was Doughnut and the dinosaur was named Chum, and the bad guy was Schnookwad or something like that.

Post by Guest »

Hey Everybody! :laugh: i think i may have a copy of blinky 1 and 2 on my old computer, however, all the wires inside inside are unplugged and i need to dust off the insides(literally, you should see it). :shame: so, whenever i get it put back together and cleaned off, i'll see if i can put it on a floppy disk and get it on my current computer, also, how do i upload blinky 1 and 2 to the website. my email is <snip> @weirdness.com if anybody can help me out, on how to put my old windows 95 computer back together, ANY support will help, sooo email me if u can. ill post another reply to this thread when i get it put back together. well i gtg put that computer back together, kthxbai. :cuccoan: :cuccoan: :cuccoan:

Post by Guest »

Bad news guys, :blah: i put the computer back together, however, when i turned the power on it wouldnt work... anyways, i have the harddrive that MOST LIKELY still has blinky 3 on it, i just cant figure out how to get the files off that harddrive, any help guys
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

Simply plug it in as 'slave' in your usual PC.
If you're on XP or Vista it will show in 'computer'.

*........maybe*
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
Eugene Esterly III
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by Eugene Esterly III »

Hi,

I just read online on http://www.digitalmzx.net/wiki/index.ph ... to_Germain that the author of the Blinky games named Jeremy Lamar legally changed his name to Otto Germain and he has a website located at http://www.webcomicsnation.com/otto_germain/ , he doesn't have his email listed on the site but he does have a blog.