first post ever thread

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
wardrich
"Some Troll"

first post ever thread

Post by wardrich »

i thought it would be kool to make a post where people can put a link to their first post on this forum.

here's mine http://www.dosgames.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=

wow, i must have had a lot of sugar that day!
lol
Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

Post by Thunderdog »

look in the Introduction thread, page one.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

My post was in that topic as well, Wardrich.

As for how hyper you were: that's nothing. I once drank THREE 2-liter bottles of Code Red two years ago... shortly after I went into a stuper from which I remember nothing except for this insane laughter... in any case, I awoke (or regained sanity) at about 5:30 PM, THE NEXT DAY. When I looked at my computer screen (I was making a game at the time) there was an 80-board zzt game with this complex insane plot about aliens in giant virus packages that looked like bras invading #darkdigital and all of Austnet and zzt.org... O_o

The entire gyst was strage and the backround world was surreal like a dream... too bad it got deleted in my computer crash last year, it was quite facinating but spooky at the same time.

In anycase, I'm scared to do it again. Now that I have some skill VC++ and associated tools, I don't know what kind of a monster I could unleash.
Amro
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Amro »

LOL. My first topic is probably somewhere in Find Old Dos Games or General Dosgames. I'm too lazy to check my topics from my profile.
Kazer0
<i>Mercenary Dishwasher</i>

Post by Kazer0 »

either teh iosn posts in the webmsters forum, or welcome to the new board. dont rmrmber.
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

Dogbreath wrote:As for how hyper you were: that's nothing. I once drank THREE 2-liter bottles of Code Red two years ago... shortly after I went into a stuper from which I remember nothing except for this insane laughter... in any case, I awoke (or regained sanity) at about 5:30 PM, THE NEXT DAY. When I looked at my computer screen (I was making a game at the time) there was an 80-board zzt game with this complex insane plot about aliens in giant virus packages that looked like bras invading #darkdigital and all of Austnet and zzt.org... O_o
Is it true that everything looks a slightly different shade of blue when you have too much caffeine? My dad once stayed up for about 4 days drinking coffee, and he said that everything was a shade of blue. I've had enough caffeine that I have a headache, but nothing as extreme as either of these cases.
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

hey DB. Still got that zzt game? im very interested...
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Dogbreath wrote:too bad it got deleted in my computer crash last year, it was quite facinating but spooky at the same time.
Read the above quote, Dicky-boy. ;)

Goat: Come to think of it, yes. That probably explains why almost all of the rooms were of some type of cyan, blue or white (looks blue, don't ask how) and the backround was of a modified ZZTSHADES board containing every shade of blue posible in a 256-color set. The exception to this, oddly enough, was the first screen which was primarily of a red base and the alien takeover screen which was dark green and black. (Blame the old zzt message boards for that)
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

As far as high caffine consumption goes: more people die of caffine each year than people die of Marijuana. In fact, from what I've seen, a high from a caffine overdose (you can get one easily from eating a lot of caffine pills. Caffinated drinks have a very low amount of this narodic and so you have to drink a helluva lot even to get slight side effects (a few cups will make you hyper, a few bottles can get you high)) does a lot more to distort your perspective than Mary-J does. (If I had been driving at that time, I would be dead by now)
Kazer0

Post by Kazer0 »

or the guy u hit.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Knowing my luck, it'd be a tour bus full o' old women who are on their way to a nitroglycerin exibit...
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

aww man, get another caffine high so that you can make it again.

**waves fist in air** damn those nitroglycerine exhibits
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

I think nitroglycerine exibits are tasty.
*Trips*
*Cataclismic Explosion*
Warning: You are being watched.

GameFAQs Contributor Page
Kazer0

Post by Kazer0 »

[Disney Atlantis Movie Copy] You Didnt just drink that did you? Aw man, that was nitroglicerin. Dont move, dont breath, dont do anything. KABOOM! Scared you didnt I.[/Disney Atlantis Movie Copy]
Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

Post by Thunderdog »

*Shoots the Disney movie quoter*
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

Other disney movie wrote:Now see here.
Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

Post by Thunderdog »

Admit it, Walt was a crackhead.