Bombay TV

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Bombay TV

Post by Dogbreath »

Me and a couple buddies on IRC (including Lakerzz8 from this forum) made a series of clips using "Bombay TV." I'm posting a couple of the ones we did... please follow up with a few clips of your own!

Watch in order:
By Selindryl, for Cairna
By Lakerzz8, For Selindryl
For Lakerzz8, by Dogbreath
For Dogbreath, by Lakerzz8
By Selindryl, For Cairna
By Lakerzz8, Harry Potter
For Cyan, by Selindryl

(If anyone didn't pick up, I'm aka Joneleth in other times and places. Some of these may or may not be funny due to inside jokes)

I wonder what this is like for people who can actually understand the original language.

Edit: fixed format.
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

Kids ..... :blah:

Some made me laugh, really.
:D
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Re: Bombay TV

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Dogbreath wrote:Me and a couple buddies on IRC (including Lakerzz8 from this forum) made a series of clips using "Bombay TV." I'm posting a couple of the ones we did... please follow up with a few clips of your own!

Watch in order:
By Selindryl, for Cairna
By Selindryl, For Cairna
For Cyan, by Selindryl

(If anyone didn't pick up, I'm aka Joneleth in other times and places. Some of these may or may not be funny due to inside jokes)

I wonder what this is like for people who can actually understand the original language.

Ha ha the second one stars my favorite actor Rajini Ganth and I can understand the dialouge... let's just say it doesn't have ANYTHING to do with the you guys put subtitles lol.

Pretty good this uh... Bombay TV. Seems old Indian movies have become a total mockery for the internet populace :laugh:

The one with Amitabh Bachan and Harry Potter wizard guy was really funny! :D
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Santhosh CHRiS wrote: Ha ha the second one stars my favorite actor Rajini Ganth and I can understand the dialouge... let's just say it doesn't have ANYTHING to do with the you guys put subtitles lol.

Pretty good this uh... Bombay TV. Seems old Indian movies have become a total mockery for the internet populace :laugh:

*shrugs*

I'm sure if you took old American films and did the same dubbing in Hindi for your non-English speaking friends, the result would be just as hilarious.

Fwiw, can you do brief translations of each of the dialogues? It's not a big deal if you don't want to, I just want to know what they're actually saying.
lakerzz8
~Lakerz~Fan~

Post by lakerzz8 »

Santhosh CHRiS wrote:
Dogbreath wrote:Me and a couple buddies on IRC (including Lakerzz8 from this forum) made a series of clips using "Bombay TV." I'm posting a couple of the ones we did... please follow up with a few clips of your own!

Watch in order:
By Selindryl, for Cairna
By Selindryl, For Cairna
For Cyan, by Selindryl

Ha ha the second one stars my favorite actor Rajini Ganth and I can understand the dialouge... let's just say it doesn't have ANYTHING to do with the you guys put subtitles lol.

I thought the Harry Potter one was one of my best works, I'm glad you enjoyed it :D
My stories:Story 1
Story 2

Earn money for free! and get paid TODAY!
CPT Worm
<font color=gold>American Hero</font>
<font color=gold>American Hero</font>

Post by CPT Worm »

A movie by Mr. Worm for Dogbreath
Not really appropriate for younger audiences. But most y'all are some old peeps. Ya dig?
Sustinendum Victoriam!