Another person looking for a snake game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Zalensia

Another person looking for a snake game

Post by Zalensia »

A friend game me the link to here earlier and oh my god I'm in love!
It brings me back to my childhood... So nice work here guys!

So...

I tried a search for snake but couldn't find the game I'm looking for.
I'm not sure if it came with DOS, but I remember at the time we also had secret agent (got the download w00t! and thnx! and a gorilla game where you had to judge angles and throw bananas at each other lol- got that too)

This game, it was a yellow snake which was just rectangular and it had a blue background. You went around collecting numbers (I can't remember what it went up to). Each number only appeared as you ate the last one. As the levels progressed obstacles were put in your way. One level that instantly springs to mind is a level which looks a bit like car parking bays.

Many thanks for help.... this place rocks.... I've found me a new home weeeeeeeee
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Your first game is Nibbles, the second one is Gorrilas. They were both part of the QBASIC (see my sig! :laugh: ) package. You can download them both here. (You'll need QBASIC to open the .bas files as they're uncompiled, if you don't have it you can just download it from about 5 million different places, including Microsoft's website) Also, see the dosgames.com FAQ.

Welcome to the forum, btw! I hope you stay around for a while. Feel free to hang out here as long as you want, or drift over to the off-topic lounge if you get bored. The bartender there, Larry Laffer, is a strange fellow but pretty harmless... we think.
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

They think.

*resumes wiping blood off dagger*

Welcome to the forum!
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
Zalensia

Post by Zalensia »

Many thanks guys... you rock!