Finding a Message Board RPG

Discuss popular GCS tools like ZZT, Megazeux and Adventure Game Studio, as well as programming and other topics related to game design.
JB1863

Finding a Message Board RPG

Post by JB1863 »

I remember a couple years ago a site that let you create an RPG message board. More specifically, the main page let you upload a map and then the different forums were places on the map, and each person would register and pick their class types and they'd have HP and a level, etc like in a regular RPG. I've been trying to find a place to make something like this, but I can't.

Anyone know anything about this?
tinman47
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Post by tinman47 »

Sorry man, but I don´t remember any place on the internet with a message board RPG. But there is probably a text-based client connected to a network, something like an online ROGUE.
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

Well, Tinman, I could name at least fifty Role Play-ONLY boards, and they would all fit the whole RPG profile.

Oh, and if you google for roleplay forum, you'd only get 278,000 results(of which, of course, you'll only see the first 1000 results, but meh)

So, yea, good luck hunting, JB!
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)