Religion.

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
Bobo

Religion.

Post by Bobo »

What is your view on the new tape, sapossidly Bin-Laden?
Sould America attack with or without the UN?

My far out opion -
Bin-Laden and Hussain are allies. Then they will shoot everything they got at Israil. Do to the fact that they hate and there reliogn says kill the chozen people. Then were going to have a tottle reapture, and poof. I don't know what you opion is. So I hope you post here.
Last edited by Bobo on Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Webmaster- <a href="http://www.dosgames.com/~bobo">Bobo's DOSGames</a>
^ Biggest Dos 3D Shooters site in the World! :)
Total Games = <b>201</b>
Over <b>100900</b> Downloads since 2004
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

I personally think that everybody (Saddam, Pres. Bush, other third wordl country rulers) are all making too many assumptions. And it's obvious that President Bush is hiding something that he's not telling us, or them. There's always been some sort of conspiracy, little or big, in any war, and I don't think this is any exception.

By the way, did you notice that it's always the English speaking folks that stick together? Us, Australia, and Great Britain.....Just a little observation of mine.
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

Yes, I've noticed that. Actually, I think Hussien needs ousted really fast, but Korea is another problem. See, Hussien's got nukes probably, but he's not going to use them just yet. Korea's got nukes, and they're crazy. Hopefully we all won't die from their missiles when attacking Iraq, I mean, Korea's full of crackpots! They'll launch their missles for fun!
Warning: You are being watched.

GameFAQs Contributor Page
Kazer0
<i>Mercenary Dishwasher</i>

Post by Kazer0 »

as soon as war erupts, were dead. nucular winter. tehre are enough nukes to end all life on earth 10 times.
Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

Post by Thunderdog »

NOBODY will fuck with St.croix.
We got Fort Frederick, and Fort Christian.
We got Rasta's w/guns
We got Crazy Puerto Ricans w/ Trailers of M16's.
We got angry school kids with a lust to hold a gun.
We got me with a .txt file on Explosives! BWAHAHAHHAA!!!
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

St. Croix: The new World Power. Once the rest of the world blows itsself away, they'll be free to populate the Earth! Okaaaaaaaaayyy, that's just downright scary come to think of it...
Kazer0
<i>Mercenary Dishwasher</i>

Post by Kazer0 »

one nuke, and thats all gone
Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

Post by Thunderdog »

One nuke has been launched. After that, America vowed never to again. :D
Alex_will_kill_you

Post by Alex_will_kill_you »

I want US to go to war :D
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

Why?

I don't want them to, because it'll escelate, and then in two years it will get full-fledge, most likely. And, it just so happens that in 2 years I'll be old enough to be drafted. And, my religion is against war, so if I get drafted, I'll go to jail, or worse, because we don't go to war. I'm sort of scared right now...
nastypoisonspikes
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by nastypoisonspikes »

John The Ax wrote:Yes, I've noticed that. Actually, I think Hussien needs ousted really fast, but Korea is another problem. See, Hussien's got nukes probably, but he's not going to use them just yet. Korea's got nukes, and they're crazy. Hopefully we all won't die from their missiles when attacking Iraq, I mean, Korea's full of crackpots! They'll launch their missles for fun!

Ahem. NORTH Korea is full of crackpots. South Korea is almost as kewl as Japan, and Japan is kewl.
Oz
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Oz »

darn right, nps.

i at first thought that war would be cool and all, but then i realised what the risk really was. i mean, iraq's 30-year old nukes probably won't even leave the launchpad, but if george bush is steering the us missles... i gotta go and build a bomb shelter!
486 player
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by 486 player »

Nope. only 'bout 80 (or even 43%) o' Earth's life is on surface, so the wouldn't kill 'em all. In example deinococcus radiodunaris needs atleast 30001 grays to be killed. (human only 5) After couble o' millions o' years biosphare'lt be as rich as now.

And most importantly:

NO WAR IN IRAQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO Windows, NO DOSBox, DOS!
Unknown_K
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Unknown_K »

486 player wrote:Nope. only 'bout 80 (or even 43%) o' Earth's life is on surface, so the wouldn't kill 'em all. In example deinococcus radiodunaris needs atleast 30001 grays to be killed. (human only 5) After couble o' millions o' years biosphare'lt be as rich as now.

And most importantly:

NO WAR IN IRAQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If there was a nuclear winter then just about all life would die out. Just because some animals live in water doesnt make them imune. A huge smoke cloud blocking out the suns rays would kill the plankton of the oceans and everything in the water lives off them in some way shape or form (well except for a few species that live a few miles under water in the dark but who cares about them). A few plants with strong seeds might come alive after the clouds go away and the earth warms up again. But we would be gone.

As far as the issue of war with Iraq. There are alot of crazy people leading nations of the world, we only take out the weak ones.

People were talking about how nasty the chinese and Russians were to their people and the world but except for a few small countries (Afghanistan and Tibet come to mind) they didnt bother other nations at all (even though they could have rolled over quite a few).

Every nation has weapons of mass destruction or can make them in a few days. Every time I hear Bush talk about why sadam would make nerve gas if he wasnt planning on using them I wonder why WE have enough nukes to take out the world 10x over let alone all the nerve gasses and other shit we have. You know the anthrax that was put in those letters that killed people probably came from a US lab and not some mud hut in afghanistan. Sadam only cares about being in power, if the nations close to him are powerful enough to keep him out of have friends who can kick him out he is harmless to the world (he will screw with his own people.. but then so does china.. should we invade china?)

The North Koreans have nukes.. big deal. I dont think they would launch a few for the hell of it. Indian and Pakistan have nukes also, that are also close to war alot.. I dont see them launching nukes. The only thing nukes are good for is killing the nation that ends up taking you out (kind of a last gasp). It still wont save your butt. Any nation that lobs a nuke these days will be in deep shit from the rest of the world, so they are expensive toys nobody uses.

What the US should do is take out Saudi Arabia (a nation of fundamentalist islamics that hate all other religions) Once the shieks are dead so is the money supporting terrorists. No money no bombs end of story.
Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

Post by Thunderdog »

NOW I should be scared... A bunch of C-147's and Desert Storm Fighter Jet's are landing here.
486 player
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by 486 player »

We aren't all. ice ages in back 3000000000 (about) years killed all life exept in some small warm areas. Yeah, too bad we care only 'bout ourselves. Life still exists 'bout 1000000000 years after human extinct.
NO Windows, NO DOSBox, DOS!
Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

Post by Thunderdog »

(I think) Iraqi Citizens have rights to Arms. So if this war shit does come through, they'll probably end up fighting the whole damned country.
Unknown_K
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Unknown_K »

I dont think the common citizen wants to fight to support sadam. I think they know that sadams invasion of iran and then kuweit has screwed up the contry for the last 20 years, not to mention killing alof of iraqi people.

Street fighting has never been much fun and you know people loayal to sadam will fight to the last man since the people they have tortured will be waiting for them when the dust settles.
Bobo

Post by Bobo »

America is a big lazy ass. Slow to war, slow to peace, and slow to justice.

All you numbskulls who say let them strike first are morons. What do you want. Nuke or Bomb America and ten say "I think we should attack them now". OR. Strike first and get it over with.

Good radio show to watch on this subject is the "Jimbo Hanon"
Webmaster- <a href="http://www.dosgames.com/~bobo">Bobo's DOSGames</a>
^ Biggest Dos 3D Shooters site in the World! :)
Total Games = <b>201</b>
Over <b>100900</b> Downloads since 2004
Da_Goat

Post by Da_Goat »

Unknown_K wrote:As far as the issue of war with Iraq. There are alot of crazy people leading nations of the world, we only take out the weak ones.
Yes, we're too wimpy to take out ourselves. Unfortunately, President Bush just wants to kill anybody he wants to have trouble with, and is adding to the "crazy people". The stupidest part, in my opinion, is that he's telling Saddam to get rid of his weapons of mass destruction, while Bush is keeping his for "protection". Saddam's doing the same damn thing! And, did you notice that when they played the original Osama bin Laden video tape they muffled the original language? How do we know what they are saying!?!? They could have been talking about a demolition in their country, or building a cake, for crying out loud! There's obviously something that President Bush is hiding from the people, as there is in every war thus far. Also, who are we fighting? Osama? Hussain? North/South Korea? Pick one and stick with it, for god's sake! Next we'll be bombing Antarctica because the penguins gave President Bush the finger :rolleyes:

By the way, I haven't been paying much attention.....is Japan on the U.S.'s side?