Dare to Dream

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Moo
Gaming God
Gaming God

Dare to Dream

Post by Moo »

I need help finding the full version of this game. I want to have all three episodes of the series. Dare to Dream is one of my favorite games of all time. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Oz
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Oz »

i don't know where to find this, but when somebody does, can they pm me the link? please?
Kazer0
<i>Mercenary Dishwasher</i>

Post by Kazer0 »

I dont think that "legaly" you can find the full version of that game. Find me the company name, and a website and ill try and get it for you legaly. I am trying to see how many games i can get switched to freeware. I tried Tyrian 2000, but all their websites are down. Just post the Company and Site.
Moo
Gaming God
Gaming God

Post by Moo »

Dare to Dream was made by Epic Games. But they no longer support their older titles so you have to go to Epicclassics.com. All you can do there is order their old games. If you did want to try to make it freeware then you would have to send them a letter.
Kazer0
<i>Mercenary Dishwasher</i>

Post by Kazer0 »

If someone cares to find me their email, ill send them a forma letter via email.
Sacks

Guy

Post by Sacks »

A while ago, i wanted this game too, and some guy from somewhere had it, and well.. *cough cough* Well guy from somewhere.. your time has come again. Please come back and share the joy once again.
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

I think I was that guy somewhere..........I'm not sure about the link..........the game is abandonware, but it is also linked on dosgames.com :huh: . Oh well, just PM me for the site.
Meh

Post by Meh »

hey sacks... that guy was me im sorry bout that but i had to move lol
Why do bums camp out air ports saying life is a tulip?
Meh

Post by Meh »

(< . <) (> . >) meet me behind the dumpster at the corner of main and saint mary street.... ill put the games in a sack and put it in the dumpster after you deposit 50000000000000000000000000000000 dollers in a sack in the trash can across the street do it or youll never see your games agian.... that or maybe i can give em too you :laugh:
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

He's back! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Look, I'm a mod now, and I'm gonna be a little strict on you, the local warez peddler.
Warning: You are being watched.

GameFAQs Contributor Page
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

yay!! Meh's back :D:D:D
Moo
Gaming God
Gaming God

Post by Moo »

Meh is the best!!! He's not a warez peddler. Not in my book anywayz. RiTe now he is the numero uno guy.
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

You can't call people a "local warez peddler". 1st of all, if it's warez, he isn't "peddling" it, because he's not selling it. 2nd, we all live everywhere in the world, so saying he's "local" is completely senseless. 3rd, I'm not going to say any names, but I know of at least (counts fingers) 4 warez users on this forum, not including Meh. Glad to see you back, Meh :thumbsup: ...................oh yeah, and I'm a mod now too ;)

Just so you know meh, just because I'm saying this, doesn't mean I won't slap you silly if you post links to warez!
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

DB called him a "Local Warez Peddler" a while ago.
Warning: You are being watched.

GameFAQs Contributor Page
Meh

Post by Meh »

hey thats a lil harsh i prefer to think of myself as a simple buisiness man who saves people from paying 40 bucks for 3 games i bought for 10... hehe (have you looked at the site that sells em? 40 bucks for all 3! thats bull)
Moo
Gaming God
Gaming God

Post by Moo »

My computer is stupid and it erased all of the D2D games. I am looking for it again. Any help would be greatly appreaciated. Thanxs in advance and sorry for the topic revival.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Where's Meh when you need him?
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Moo: I have the last 2 (though not the first one), I'll e-mail them to you tomorrow.
Moo
Gaming God
Gaming God

Post by Moo »

I don't know how to thank you. You don't know how happy I am. If you need anything just ask. I owe you big time.
Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

Post by Thunderdog »

I thought you died. =/