Anyone play

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

Post by Thunderdog »

I've pretty much quit, but I'm keeping my nation active to keep trades alive. I sold all my infrastructure, but...These morons at the Grey Council keep firing cruise missiles at me. They're spending more money damaging me than they're costing me, what with cruise missiles, losing their fighters, and such.
coldie
Expert
Expert

Post by coldie »

lakerzz8 wrote:The war is over but registrations are just closed.
Well thats just not fair!!

I GOT IN!!

Now im lost as to how to creat my nation, but hey who cares, im sure ill figure it out.. or mabey somone can give me some guide lines?!
lakerzz8
~Lakerz~Fan~

Post by lakerzz8 »

You create your nation by clicking the Create a Nation button...once you do that, find my nation Lakerland or my name lakerzz8, and in-game message me for help.
My stories:Story 1
Story 2

Earn money for free! and get paid TODAY!
coldie
Expert
Expert

Post by coldie »

it is amazing, i joined yesterday morning, and i got soo much in my inbox, that i just deleted them all!! SOOO meny messages asking me to join here or there, its like whoa, why are these ppl hurting so bad for members???
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

Cuz they're trying to be the bestest alliance eva!

Why they wanna be the bestest alliance eva?

Because it gives them fame and power in a completely useless game, that's why!
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
lakerzz8
~Lakerz~Fan~

Post by lakerzz8 »

GW4 IS UPON US! lol. Sorry for anyone who doesn't play and doesn't know what I'm talking about.
Story 2

Gamer_V
Gaming God
Gaming God

Post by Gamer_V »

Apology accepted. :P
<TABLE width="100%" cellpadding="1" border="0"><TR><TD width="50%">
robhofen wrote:no warcraft is a rip off of age of empires and so are a lot of other games
</TD><TD width="50%">
Larry Laffer wrote:Your people are n00bs :laugh:
</TD></TABLE><CENTER>Image</CENTER> .
lakerzz8
~Lakerz~Fan~

Post by lakerzz8 »

My alliance (and its allies) won the war! And Dogbreath's alliance was disbanded.
Story 2

Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

So? :suspicious:
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

lakerzz8 wrote:.... And Dogbreath's alliance was disbanded.
Oh my ... DB gonna be badmooded. (More than usual that is).
n00bs: better watch out, the banhammer will do overtime once again.
:cuccoan:
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
lakerzz8
~Lakerz~Fan~

Post by lakerzz8 »

Just a little update, DB's new alliance is going to be destroyed pretty soon. Tough luck.
Story 2

Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Yeah, for some reason the alliance I joins always ends up getting squashed... and for no obvious reasons, either. The CN gods hate me, I guess. Incidentally, it's lakerzz8's alliance that's killing us right now...

FWIW, the situation is pretty gay. A rogue from our alliance (who we, after finding out what he did, kicked out and added to our ZI list) tech raided Opetherion, and even though we paid reps and apologized, MK and STA declared on us. A little bit of an overkill - but WAPA has done shit to piss you guys off before. *shrugs*

What bothers me is our entire alliance is getting nuked because of one stupid rogue. The gods hate me.
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

:D
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
lakerzz8
~Lakerz~Fan~

Post by lakerzz8 »

Dogbreath wrote:Yeah, for some reason the alliance I joins always ends up getting squashed... and for no obvious reasons, either. The CN gods hate me, I guess. Incidentally, it's lakerzz8's alliance that's killing us right now...

FWIW, the situation is pretty gay. A rogue from our alliance (who we, after finding out what he did, kicked out and added to our ZI list) tech raided Opetherion, and even though we paid reps and apologized, MK and STA declared on us. A little bit of an overkill - but WAPA has done shit to piss you guys off before. *shrugs*

What bothers me is our entire alliance is getting nuked because of one stupid rogue. The gods hate me.
I didn't get a chance to fight anyone because Mushroom Kingdom filled up all the war slots. But I saw Hadur on the attack list and remembered you. But hey, the war is now over. And I don't know what the exact policy is with switching alliances after yours gets its ass kicked, but you should come over to the STA.
Story 2

Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

lakerzz8 wrote:
Dogbreath wrote:Yeah, for some reason the alliance I joins always ends up getting squashed... and for no obvious reasons, either. The CN gods hate me, I guess. Incidentally, it's lakerzz8's alliance that's killing us right now...

I didn't get a chance to fight anyone because Mushroom Kingdom filled up all the war slots. But I saw Hadur on the attack list and remembered you. But hey, the war is now over. And I don't know what the exact policy is with switching alliances after yours gets its ass kicked, but you should come over to the STA.
Might do that - do they accept reds? I was also thinking of the NPO, but they're way to large and... cold for my tastes.

FWIW, I did alright against STA... only lost about 200 infra and 50 tech, and managed to do quite a bit of damage back. I don't think you guys were fighting too seriously though.
lakerzz8
~Lakerz~Fan~

Post by lakerzz8 »

Yeah they accept everyone as long as you don't have any active wars and are not a complete idiot. They prefer white and even have a white grant of 3 million to anyone who switches to white, but there shouldn't be a problem if you stay on red.

http://z6.invisionfree.com/S_T_A/index.php?act=idx <--- Forum link
Story 2

Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Right. I'll settle my affairs with WAPA and then talk to someone from STA... I'm hoping for a smooth transition. (though if STA approves it, WAPA will have a hard time stopping me) Keep this on the downlow until then, though. I don't want spies saying I'm "betraying" anyone. (And WAPA owes me... $12 m in aid for my war efforts? heh. Wanna get that paid first)

P.S. No way I'm switching to white, though. I've had some of my trade partners for almost a year, and most of them are friends and allies of mine. (To the point where I'll publicly embarrass myself asking for help if it means I can get them protection)
lakerzz8
~Lakerz~Fan~

Post by lakerzz8 »

So Dogbreath, how's this coming along? You making the switch or what?
Story 2

Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Nah, I don't mind WAPA that much, really. I'm just looking around for a decent middle sized red alliance to join - my old one, IR, disbanded after most of our members joined \m/, then \m/ died. Haven't found one I really like since.
lakerzz8
~Lakerz~Fan~

Post by lakerzz8 »

Yeah I know about the IR, I was the diplomat there if you have forgotten. You'll regret not joining the STA when the next war rolls around, :laugh:
Story 2