Just wondering

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Just wondering

Post by julie124 »

whats everyone up to lately?
I have moved, well i already said that on anothee post, but yeah.
I broke up with my boyfriend of 4 years 3 weeks ago
Looking for a job
and I love Alberta, thats all thats new with me, how about everyone else?
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by emmzee »

Well, I finished school for the semester last week, one more course this summer and I've got my <a href="http://www.tyndale.ca/seminary/viewdegr ... 1">Masters of Theological Studies</a> degree. w00t :angel:

Next week I'll be going to BC (Abbotsford) for a week long training session with <a href="http://www.crusade.org/">my new employer</a> (I'm no longer a volunteer!). Might be fun, won't have a lot of free time afaik tho :o

Still contemplating a DG.com redesign, will have time to think about that after my training in BC ...
Owner / Webmaster of DOSGames.com for over 20 years

Download my free ebook: The Historical Reliability of the New Testament
Ro@m
<i>Hamachi Guardian</i>

Post by Ro@m »

What i'm up to......
Hmm,curently i want to finish 3rd grade,and that leaves me only with one year left of high school.
And looking for a summer job....
Need money. :laugh:
Kazer0 wrote:WHO ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE?
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

Well, I got promoted as local admin of my network(which means that w00t, I finally got those bastards)
I'm making a movie presenting my high school, when it's done, you might get to see it, but don't count on it :P
I'm also running an online radio, yay, go me! ^_^
And I'm also looking for a stable job(working-at-home-computer-dewd's not good enough :laugh: )
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by julie124 »

lol awesome guys. I got an interview for a wicket ass job, normally you'd need schooling, but Alberta is really hard up, their going ot trian me if I get it. yeah! wicket ass money too.. :D money for partying!!! yay!, I had the best weekend last weekend, and a wicket friday night.. not going to have a liver after this though.. good times!
The_Sinister_Mastermind
<font color=red><b>Overlord</b></font>

Post by The_Sinister_Mastermind »

I finish my business management course in like 7 weeks, I have about 5 assignments due in the meantime. Over the past week I've barely been home, went to 2 concerts in the city which I'll bemaking a post about on my last.fm account once I get the rest of the photos sent to me, other then that, looking for a new job because I hate my current and still in need of a new phone.

And Julie sorry I missed you last night, it was like 4am when you sent me that message so I was (For once) actually asleep. :P
<center>I am the master, fear none but me. I am the master of all that will be... Image

Are you looking for Z? - DOSBox & D-Fend Guide! - I’m looking for 4 games!
Best Of Windows Entertainment Package

DOSgames IRC is back! now with DOS Trivia!
Server: irc.p2p-network.net
Channel: #DOSgames
For mIRC users: irc://irc.p2p-network.net/DOSgames

Please don’t PM me every time you can’t find a game, I really don’t have time to logon to the site that often let alone be your personal assistant.
Just use the “Finding Old Games” subforum like everyone else.</center>
SpaceFans
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by SpaceFans »

Well There not much going on in my life Just work work work :) and going to the CIFL Inddoor Football games on saturday night :)
jason07

Post by jason07 »

Pretty much okay. Busy with work, movies, books, and forums like this one.

wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

I'm just nerdering it up as usual :P
julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by julie124 »

Yeah as I said, I have 2 jobs, I work, sleep and drinking myself to death ont he weekends. because I get up every moening at 6am, I cant sleep in on the god darn wekeneds, its very shitty
lakerzz8
~Lakerz~Fan~

Post by lakerzz8 »

I got my driving permit recently and today drove a car for the first time... :huh: (Didn't expect to see me here, huh? lol)
My stories:Story 1
Story 2

Earn money for free! and get paid TODAY!
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

Tony_Montana wrote:I got my driving permit recently and today drove a car for the first time... :huh: (Didn't expect to see me here, huh? lol)
LAKERZZ8!!!! wow, it's like a reunion! lol. This is way off topic, but what have you been up to these past few years? Still running the sports board?
lakerzz8
~Lakerz~Fan~

Post by lakerzz8 »

Hey!! lol...I moved on past the sports board and I had my own site, but the host went down for a few months and then went under new management and I my backup to the site was lost because I had a virus on my other computer so everything was lost. I quit making sites and right now I'm focusing on getting my license, finishing up my sophmore year, and getting laid...lol (some are working out better than others).
Story 2

wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

Tony_Montana wrote:Hey!! lol...I moved on past the sports board and I had my own site, but the host went down for a few months and then went under new management and I my backup to the site was lost because I had a virus on my other computer so everything was lost. I quit making sites and right now I'm focusing on getting my license, finishing up my sophmore year, and getting laid...lol (some are working out better than others).
hahahaha, fair enough. Once you get your license, some of the others end up becoming slightly easier :P
lakerzz8
~Lakerz~Fan~

Post by lakerzz8 »

I hope so, hahaha. Well it also depends on the type of car you have...uhh...because coming to school in a nice car will help me finish my sophmore year easier ;) lol jk...Hey do you drive? What car?
Story 2

wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

Tony_Montana wrote:I hope so, hahaha. Well it also depends on the type of car you have...uhh...because coming to school in a nice car will help me finish my sophmore year easier ;) lol jk...Hey do you drive? What car?
I'm in driver's ed right now... gonna get my G2*. I'll probably end up using my dad's old Toyota Tercel... lol.

G1: Only allowed to drive between 6am and 12am
0.00% BAC
Not allowed on any streets with speeds above 80kmh
Must drive with somebody who's had their G for over 3 or 4 years

G2: Can drive whenever
Can drive on any streets
Can drive alone
Must have a 0.00% BAC

G: Same as G2, only you can have up to I think a 0.08% BAC
lakerzz8
~Lakerz~Fan~

Post by lakerzz8 »

In California, you need to get your learner's permit (by passing a laws and signs test) then you wait 6 months while practicing driving (at least 6 hours with an instructor and like 60 with someone above the age of 25). Then you get your license, but it is provisional (meaning you can't drive anyone below the age of 21, and you can't drive between 11 pm and 5 am.) Then after having your license for 12 months I think, you have a full license, and can drive anyone and anywhere...But there are also class B and class A which enables you to drive a bus or a semi-truck, etc.
Story 2

Joris
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Joris »

Here in the Netherlands getting your driving license is quiet expensive.. You have to take driving lessons for ~35 euro each, and in total your driving license costs you 1000-1200 euro's, depending on if you pass the examen the first time or not. But, if you pass it, you can drive alone and at any time you want :)
lakerzz8
~Lakerz~Fan~

Post by lakerzz8 »

Here driving lessons are $180 for 6 hours. That is probably the biggest cost, but then you get a car and insurance and gas come into play...
Story 2

Check-Mate
Lover Of The Tiny Guybrush
Lover Of The Tiny Guybrush

Post by Check-Mate »

I just moved to a new house. Ugh.