Windows 95/98 Snake game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
spiglitz

Windows 95/98 Snake game

Post by spiglitz »

I have looked everywhere! I am trying to find the old snake game that came prepackaged on Windows 95 or 98. I don't remeber which one. It had a yellow snake and you ate the apples. I am trying to find a download. Any help would be great!!
spiglitz

I know the name!

Post by spiglitz »

It was part of windows windows 3.1 Rattlers Race. I don't know where to find a download.
Pancake
Expert
Expert

Post by Pancake »

rattler.zip - 0.20MB

:D

I have a ton of these Windows 3.1 pre-loaded games on my computer, so if anyone wants any of them, I have them.
abyss
Moloral Compass
Moloral Compass

Post by abyss »

I never seen that game packaged on any windows version. I have used windows 1.x,2.x and 3.1x and have never seen that program. I have had windows 95 and 98 and the program was never their. I have never seen or heard of that program. How come i never got the chance to play the game.

Off topic: does anyone know where to find the dos version of chips challenge. I have searched ebay and amazon and still can't find it?
<i>Formerly known as Hulk Hogan.</i>
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

abyss wrote:Off topic: does anyone know where to find the dos version of chips challenge. I have searched ebay and amazon and still can't find it?
Eh... I don't think there ever was a DOS version of Chips Challenge, and even if it was, why would you want it? since the win version should even work on 3.X
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
spiglitz

Thank you!!!

Post by spiglitz »

I have a ton of these Windows 3.1 pre-loaded games on my computer, so if anyone wants any of them, I have them.

That is exactly what I was looking for! I have been looking for this forever! Thank you so much!!!
JKSM
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by JKSM »

abyss wrote:I never seen that game packaged on any windows version. I have used windows 1.x,2.x and 3.1x and have never seen that program. I have had windows 95 and 98 and the program was never their. I have never seen or heard of that program. How come i never got the chance to play the game.
It is part of one of the windows entertainment pack. Maybe it wasn't loaded for you when you got your PC. I had that long ago with Win95 PC.
Off topic: does anyone know where to find the dos version of chips challenge. I have searched ebay and amazon and still can't find it?
Here is the dos version. ;) Maybe you like original stuff by the original creator.

If you like Chip Challenge a lot. you should play Chip Challenge level Pack 2 / Chip Challenge 2 aka Tile World. ;) If you don't know what it is read the story behind it. Tile World is freeware done by the original creators. Chip Challenge level Pack 2 are new levels created by fans. It can be used with the windows version Chip Challenge (if you prefer the graphics) or use with Tile World.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

hyde` wrote:rattler.zip - 0.20MB

Ha ha, I have a couple floppies somewhere that has every single one of the WEP games. My favorites are Rodents Revenge and Jezzball, but almost all of those games kicked ass. Ah... brings back good memories.
jonnyalmond

WIN3.1 Games

Post by jonnyalmond »

hyde` wrote:rattler.zip - 0.20MB

hey mate, just wondering if these games have been uploaded anywhere for download? or whether you could do so! it would be greatly appreciated! games i'm looking for include jezzball, chip's challenge and all those classics!

jonny
Pancake
Expert
Expert

Post by Pancake »

Sure, no problem! Classic Games - 3.2 MBs. I just zipped the whole set up. Enjoy!