Grim Fandango

Add your own reviews of games here.
wadeo999
Expert
Expert

Grim Fandango

Post by wadeo999 »

If you weren't ever into adventure gaming, Grim Fandango will make u change your mind about the genre.

Grim Fandango is a "point and click" adventure game by Lucas arts.

You play as Manny Calavera, a travel agent in the Land of the Dead.

He deals with the travel of dead people to the 9nth underworld, the place of eternal rest. If people lead great lives, they qualify for a number 9 ticket on the train that leads them straight there. But if you lead a bad life, you would most probably be stuffed into a box and shipped there.

But somethings wrong when all the best people start qualifying for things far less greater. Now Manny has to find out whats going on...

On a Journey set out over 4 years you will never know what will happen next

With exiting game play, deep storyline and stunning music, Grim Fandango is a must for any adventure game enthusiast.

-------------------------------------------------------

Graphics:

The graphics on Grim Fandango are great for their time, well rendered, beautiful backgrounds and great look you'll sure to love it.

Music:

Grim Fandango has a wide range of Mexican music, that fits perfectly into the storyline and whats happening.

Storyline:

The story is set out over 4 years and has its funny, scary and emotional scenes. Just like a movie!

Game play:

The point and click feel has partially gone, only with a "look" and "use" main of control. But it still has all the adventure feel of all previous games like Full Throttle

-----------------------------------------------

Thats my Review of Grim Fandango.
It would be great if you left a comment about it because this is my first ever game review.

Thanks for reading.

-WADEO999
-WADEJ999

Ro@m
<i>Hamachi Guardian</i>

Post by Ro@m »

Nice,but what about some ratings?
Kazer0 wrote:WHO ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE?
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

Well, to be honest, in my book this review is worth a 7 out of ten... why? Because:

1) It lacks grades! At first it may seem like your review can do without them, but it's a good thing since some of us may and will want to know how much the game is worth to you!
2) You didn't actually double check your spelling... and you would have gotten some slack on this one, but I know where you live! :laugh: (ok, to be honest, you still may be recovering :rolleyes: )[/*?*constructive*?* criticism]

Ok, that's all for now! It's a good first review!
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
wadeo999
Expert
Expert

Post by wadeo999 »

Hey, the only spelling mistake i made was "u". coz i was txting at the time.
Thnx for reading. Just like every lucas arts game, i would give this an 8/10
-WADEJ999