RP

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
cyb3r.god3
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

RP

Post by cyb3r.god3 »

lets have a role-play thread
the year is 1318, thats 1318 years after the "apocolypse". in 0000 or 2050, in an attempt to calibrate missles, every country bombed the exact same place, the moon. the moon was obviously destryed and the explosion was seen by everyone. unfortunaetly each missle contained a certain amount of plutonium. the fragments of the moon had started to come to earth, they were all infected by radiation. it took 3 years for the fragment to come but the radiation spead to most people. those who we far enough to escape the radiation made towns in the middle of nowhere that hadnt been infected. now 1300 years later the government reformed with an iron fist. all nations who surved joined together and are trying to get poeple into the domed cities. the people are chosen by the means of "radius" a ritual designed to kill one who enters and lets the other live. all is not good though. the corruption of the leaders has created a rebelion. the rebels or "Pirates" plague upon the smaller towns outside the dome for supplies, weapons and numbers to overthrow the government and create a peacful society. the government is not the only problem, various alien races are at war and Earth is caught in the middle

this is basic sci-fi rules - aliens, lasers, flying ships and such are aloowed within reason
make a character and then contribute to the story so far.

name: #655321
nickname: "Devio"
Codename: SOAP

weapons: (personal) anti-matter dagger, acid gun, e-stat grenade (absorbs all electicity in a 10-20 metre radius)
(ship) plasma cannon, fusion cannon, high-grade
laser, homing missle, proximity mines.

other property: a room that is formed by the mind in the basement of the mother-ship
a mother-ship named Niko
fighter pilot gear
cloaking device
20th century movie collection

personality: very short tempered but thoughtful in actions, smart-ass, friendly to friends.

history: #655321 is of an unknown origin. when he was 5 he was sold to an acadmy for pilots to work as a janitor/cleaner.
after the first year, he started training in the simulator during nights and became quite good at it. when he was 7 the president of the acadamy found him in the simulator. He was then accepted as a pilot in traing. after 5 more years of training he was accepted into the government (or whats left of it) fighter pilot league. only the elite pilots were accpeted into this.

in 3 years he had his own mother-ship and crew.
the government saw this as a threat. They wiped out his crew while on R&R. before they could destroy #655321 and his ship he flew out into space and finshed his latest invention the cloaking device.
flying back into Earth's orbit, he searchs the remainder of the earth in his small fighter for supplies preying on weak ships and attacked ships.

appearence: long, hair that changes colour to colur as a side effect of a vaccination. tall, looks to be about 22. wears a leather jacket he altered to make him look more dangerous. He wears camoflouge pants. he doesnt wear shoes because he doesnt need to. eyes also change colour to represent mood, occoured form over exposion to radiation
One time I had a Jack and coke and it had a lime in it, And I saw that the lime was floating. That's good news man. Next time I'm on a boat and it capsizes, I'll reach for a lime... I'll be water skiing without a life preserver and people'll say 'What the hell?' and I'll pull out a lime...and a lemon too. I'm saved by the buoyancy of citrus.
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

What should I reply to this?
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
NeonAmd64
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by NeonAmd64 »

It is like a movie story... nice try cyb3r.god3

Inspite of being short but it is cool. :)
I am living in a black metal and I hope I die for a principle. And of course you still don't know me….
Words are coded in the two sentences above, don't try to decode it.
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

OH... Would post here but it's too much of a fuss. :rolleyes:
<center>
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
NeonAmd64
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by NeonAmd64 »

The problem is that I got headache from reading a long stories. :huh: Specialy the one which I couldn't get the benefits or the excitment from. But this story has a somthing to me. And this thing is like a light in the darkside. :)

Are you online...
I am living in a black metal and I hope I die for a principle. And of course you still don't know me….
Words are coded in the two sentences above, don't try to decode it.
julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by julie124 »

It seems really boring... :laugh:
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

should I post here... should I not post here????

I'll write one of those looooong posts like cyber here on notepad then copy-paste it here ^_^
<center>
</center>

cyb3r.god3
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by cyb3r.god3 »

actually i did that on a different forum and i couldnt remeber what i wrote so...
One time I had a Jack and coke and it had a lime in it, And I saw that the lime was floating. That's good news man. Next time I'm on a boat and it capsizes, I'll reach for a lime... I'll be water skiing without a life preserver and people'll say 'What the hell?' and I'll pull out a lime...and a lemon too. I'm saved by the buoyancy of citrus.
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

... so you decided to do the SAME post here

RP post pending...
<center>
</center>

cyb3r.god3
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by cyb3r.god3 »

yes i did, im most likely to be the most lazy human being
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

AMIN to that! :thumbsup:
<center>
</center>

cyb3r.god3
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by cyb3r.god3 »

:laugh:
fauvem
Expert
Expert

Post by fauvem »

I hope this isn't going to tend up like the superhero thread. Anyway thats offtopic. My question is, What amount of detail is required for a character?
If I'm not here, I'm wandering the catacomb's of the mind, tempting madness at every turn, trying to remember where I put the remote!
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

well since it takes me THIS long to write a description: A LOT!!!

Also I've taken the superhero thread on msnm. You wanna join just tell me.
<center>
</center>

fauvem
Expert
Expert

Post by fauvem »

Also I've taken the superhero thread on msnm. You wanna join just tell me
I would join you by epicly flying to battlefield making an impressive entrance but that isn't my tansportation.
well since it takes me THIS long to write a description: A LOT!!!
Darn, can't we take cyb3r.god3 as a rough template?
If I'm not here, I'm wandering the catacomb's of the mind, tempting madness at every turn, trying to remember where I put the remote!
cyb3r.god3
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by cyb3r.god3 »

detail is like what i posted, things like appearenc, skill, weapons,
it can be as detailed as you want
julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by julie124 »

it... takes.. so much... energy.. and thought... can't.. do it...
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

Just do what cyber does: Write without thinking about what you write :D

Just kidding cyber :laugh:
<center>
</center>

cyb3r.god3
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by cyb3r.god3 »

but i do do that...i mean i do, do that
fauvem
Expert
Expert

Post by fauvem »

I can't, my brain tends to prevent that, I need alcahol to stop it interfering.