Police Quest 2 and Kings quest 4...

Post problems with getting games installed and running properly here.
Bobo

Police Quest 2 and Kings quest 4...

Post by Bobo »

Could some one get me the passwords for Police Quest2 and Kings Quest 4. Thanks, I have won PQ1 and PQ3, but no PQ2. :(
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

me 2 plz! (PQ2)
BUFFY

Post by BUFFY »

What passwords? Do you mean the copyright info? These are old posts but anyway...
A version that doesn't require this is available here: Sorry we only accept links from the underdogs -WWK

BUT can anyone help me, I know someone that can't save KG4 games, it says there is not enough free file space even though they haven't saved anything.
Any idea's?
jason phillips

Re: Police Quest 2 and Kings quest 4...

Post by jason phillips »

Bobo wrote:Could some one get me the passwords for Police Quest2 and Kings Quest 4. Thanks, I have won PQ1 and PQ3, but no PQ2. :(
try entering jessie bains until you are allowed access to the game ok
jason phillips

save problems

Post by jason phillips »

BUFFY wrote:What passwords? Do you mean the copyright info? These are old posts but anyway...
A version that doesn't require this is available here: Sorry we only accept links from the underdogs -WWK

BUT can anyone help me, I know someone that can't save KG4 games, it says there is not enough free file space even though they haven't saved anything.
Any idea's?
try creating a new folder when come to save use this folder by using the browse option ok jason phillips
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

Try stopping this before you get someone angry :Angry:
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)