C-L-I-C-K

A forum for discussing television, movies, pop culture, celebrities, rock bands, and anything else along those lines.
julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

C-L-I-C-K

Post by julie124 »

I loved the movie.. it was funny and yet very sad.. so anyone watch it? I cant wait to see pirates .... my fav movue of all time.. I cant wait to see dead mans chest :D
Check-Mate
Lover Of The Tiny Guybrush

Post by Check-Mate »

Duuuude! I wanna see Click!!!!
And Pirates...holy, I can't wait. Best movie ever filled with fantastic actors!
julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by julie124 »

I know Im freakin out... pirates is gonna be wicket... Click was funny as hell, I loved it.. depressed ,me a little though
Check-Mate

Post by Check-Mate »

I love Adam Sandler...he's so funny!
But yeah...PIRATES! I'm getting Paid this friday (Which is when the movie comes out in theatres...here at least...dunno about anywhere else)
Course, I don't plan on spending my money because of things I need to save it for, but I've decided that since I need to pay for a student council T-shirt, I'll treat myself and go to the theatre.
Hurrah!
julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by julie124 »

yeah ya gotta treat yourself... well it comes here today too, but not where i live... superman is playing herer... we only got one movie theater.. the rest is an hour and a half away... so theres only one movie playing at one time. :shame:
Check-Mate

Post by Check-Mate »

Aw, that sucks!....But I think instead of going to the movie, I'm gonna buy an MP3 player....at this point, I badly need one... :upset:
julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by julie124 »

I have a mp3.. I love it to death I wanna mp3 phoen though, but I still have another year on my contract with the phone :Angry:
wadeo999
Expert
Expert

Post by wadeo999 »

i have a movie called CLICK the clander girl killer, the photogrpaher kills the models everyweer
-WADEJ999

cyb3r.god3
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by cyb3r.god3 »

movie or your SECRET LIFE *eyes suspiciously*
One time I had a Jack and coke and it had a lime in it, And I saw that the lime was floating. That's good news man. Next time I'm on a boat and it capsizes, I'll reach for a lime... I'll be water skiing without a life preserver and people'll say 'What the hell?' and I'll pull out a lime...and a lemon too. I'm saved by the buoyancy of citrus.