helpppp!

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
amee

helpppp!

Post by amee »

im trying to find this game that i used to play when i was little at my aunts house. i cant remember the name..
but i do remember that it was about trolls or something.. and you would go around and collect different things and go through levels.
(sorry its not a very good discription.. i cant really remember alot about it...)
:)
Tompa
Douglas Adams

Post by Tompa »

Bonkheads perhaps? Not a DOS game though. It features two trolls - Grag & Thog. Their mission is to save trollesville from the regular animals. Starting at surface level with dogs and racoons which you must bump from below to make them "sleep". Later on you meet wasps, spiders and more. And at the end of each grouped level you have to meet shrew-man-chew - a huge rat in a robe or something. Hilarious game - best played in two player cooperative mode - just with a not so friendly bump from time to time... :D
Tompa
Douglas Adams

Post by Tompa »

It's on Home of the Underdogs. You should be able to download it from there.
mihikasarwate

find bonkheads

Post by mihikasarwate »

The game bonkheads is in my creche.It features of 2 trolls Grag and Thog.We have to save the town by racoons , dogs ,snakes shoo man shoos, t-rex etc .Can you find the site from where I can download this game?
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

*sigh*
Tompa wrote:It's on Home of the Underdogs. You should be able to download it from there.
Google ....?
*sigh*
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.