Flash movie: Back to the start Mario

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
The_Sinister_Mastermind
<font color=red><b>Overlord</b></font>

Post by The_Sinister_Mastermind »

Steve Chris wrote:MOST importantly making the letters of The_Sinister_Mastermind with a capital 'S' and 'M', and added Emmzee with a small 'e' instead lol :laugh:
Haha awesome. :D

Also, a suggestion, *cough*update mirrors page*cough*. :P
<center>I am the master, fear none but me. I am the master of all that will be... Image

Are you looking for Z? - DOSBox & D-Fend Guide! - I’m looking for 4 games!
Best Of Windows Entertainment Package

DOSgames IRC is back! now with DOS Trivia!
Server: irc.p2p-network.net
Channel: #DOSgames
For mIRC users: irc://irc.p2p-network.net/DOSgames

Please don’t PM me every time you can’t find a game, I really don’t have time to logon to the site that often let alone be your personal assistant.
Just use the “Finding Old Games” subforum like everyone else.</center>
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by emmzee »

Oh yea, good point TSM. Prolly a good idea to send the latest & greatest version to me and Jorrit so we can update the mirror page. Maybe update the version on NewGrounds too :thumbsup:
Owner / Webmaster of DOSGames.com for over 20 years

Download my free ebook: The Historical Reliability of the New Testament
Dosser
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Dosser »

Steve: It was written in C with the allegro library. As for music, it was cut at the last minute.I wound up composing some pieces for another game I wrote and regretted cutting music from pyro: the style would have been really easy to write.
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Right it's on it's way!

Diiiiid anyone here send this movie to this place? :huh:

http://video-games.elliottback.com/2006 ... the-start/
Dosser
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Dosser »

Well, if it's spreading on its own, that's a good thing.

However, it doesn't count as a web-fad until it appears in a news post in a comic: www.ctrlaltdel-online.com, www.penny-arcade.com, www.nuklearpower.com.

Get it on them and I'll be impressed. The flood of traffic caused by links from those sites is apparently as large as a DOS attack: so batton down the servers :P
back2thestart_SMB

Mario Back 2 the Start

Post by back2thestart_SMB »

That was such a good movie! Thanks for making it. The first time i watched i almost cried javascript:emoticon(':cry:'). It has a good moral that everybody should see. Thank you so much! Keep up the good work! javascript:emoticon(':)')

P.S. - You should send it to Miniclip.com or [removed].com they both take movies and are famous sites.
back2thestart_SMB

that was my first message (ever) and i think the movie was good! :laugh:
Last edited by back2thestart_SMB on Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
back2thestart_SMB

SMB back2thestart spreading!

i actually found this movie at a place called albinoblacksheep.com. they specialize in movies and games (mostly movies).
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Hi thanks back2thestart_SMB! Btw it's really an honor to have a member keep his id name under my movie... it kinda made ME cry (sniff) lol thanks dude!

I am thinking about sending it to www.[removed].com too. I'll keep that in mind.

Btw emmzee we have a TRIPLE poster!! A NEW record!!
back2thestart_SMB

u r welcome but the main reason i made my id that is because im just going 2 post on this forever, but there might b times i dont remember 2 come post, but il tyr 2 remember (with all those others i try 2 remember). i tried for an hour 2 try 2 get omse way 2 tell u how good this was i just did it here (i found this URl adress from laughinggames.com).

o and i never new that i could break the record with a triple post!
and also, u dont hav 2 call me by my whole id.

awww man i g2g bye. B)
back2thestart_SMB

i tired 2 send it 2 [removed] but it wont work well on my computer. :angel: if it works il get back 2 u!

bye - SMB
back2thestart_SMB

YAY! it works! its a bit small, but it works! im watching it right now! go to it at: http://[removed].com/Clip.aspx?key=81048AC39D461E74 Hope that helps!

btw, i just tied the record! lol! :laugh:

also, il try miniclip.com, thats famous, been in the New York Times i think it sed. il get bak 2 u if it works

bye - SMB
back2thestart_SMB

i REALLY hate to do a quadruple post but i also got it posted on StreamDump. the link: http://www.streamdump.com/?9ab526 i think ive done enough for today! bye get back to me later.

[quote]that video made me a coldplay fan[/quote] me 2!

well bye for now - SMB
Dosser
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Dosser »

:o :shifty: :o :shifty: :o

If the triple post was a record, the quadruple has to be something special.

7 posts, 2 records :D
back2thestart_SMB

i no but i would hav thot triple had been done, never quadruple tho!

i g2g bye :D -SMB

i could have done more...
at least i got it on 2 more websites!
Last edited by back2thestart_SMB on Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Wow, um... I'm speechless! I really don't know what to say but... THANKS! Thanks a lot man really!! The response I'm getting from this movie overall is truly amazing! My yahoo id is packed with emails who loved this movie and I didn't even include my Email address in the movie :huh: Also quite a few people (like my wonderful friends here and even absolute strangers) are spreading it around like crazy.

This is just... amazing that's all. I never expected even HALF this appreciation. I thought the excitement from this movie would be toned down by now, but it's been almost a month and still (phew)

I'm just very grateful I guess, but really this is far more than I deserve folks, but hey I'll take it all anyway lol :P

I'll be sure to keep 'em coming :thumbsup:

GAME MOVIES PLANNED NEXT:

The Day DAVE came out to PLAY (Flash Version)

Yup, a total FLASH remake of the silly little GIF that started it all for me here! This one is going to be my top priority for now.

Back to the Start Mario 2

Well I guess it IS inevitable to make a sequel of a er... movie with such a strong feedback. Anywayz, this pretty much, I hope, will be a comical movie where Mario (during the making of 'Back to the Start Mario') savagely attacks me with a lawsuit for making the movie too political and giving him a wrong image in the media aaaaaand so on B)

Btw

Whoa this is the 6th PAGE in a Topic!! Woooot!!! NEW RECORD? :D
back2thestart_SMB

if this is a record for pages then i helped in a record an broke 1 record twice! lol and is that a record for most records broken?

b bak lata- SMB
back2thestart_SMB

F.Y.I - on www.[removed].com, Mario: Back to the Start has been played 151 times and been rated 1 time (by me). so its current rating is 5.0/5.0 but...if u guys went there and lpayed and rated it it would get higher! So come on to:
http://[removed].com/Clip.aspx?key=81048AC39D461E74

g2g bye! - SMB

also we hav a record for pages, replies (77 as of after this post), but not views record-11,763-and i dont think we'll get it easily
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

Steve: I like the idea of Back to the start mario 2. Lots of mockery :)

You need dave sounds in ur movie when he jumps.
back2thestart_SMB

202 views as of now! 1 vote only unfortunatally (?) and it was me (5.0/5.0) im listening 2 it right now and it the same - all the same. but it is getting seen and i just wanted 2 tell u that (so why didn't i?) so bye!

- - - - SMB :devil:
/\/\ \/\/ /-\ |-| /-\ |-| /-\